Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know you SAY you only buy comic books for the GREAT ART, but then you claim to be a BIG fan of Liefeld.

There is NOTHING GREAT about THIS....

liefeldanatomy.jpg

fe194_135043.jpg

Great on the left.... Liefeld on the Right

Ok I admit this capt thing is not working but he does have a lot of other cool drawing. This one I think it's his worst but he also has so many great ones too. The deadpool art is not bad, bit I don't like cables leg and feet not flowing good. Normally his old x force art and the other books are all great.

I hope the guys who ordered this because the WANT a GREAT DP statue aren't disappointed.
Especially when they see how small and impotent he looks beside Batman....:nana::wink1::wink1::wink1:

You keep coming to this thread to say how much better the Batman PF is. One day you might even convince yourself that is true.

500...:lol, I wish...more like 1250 like DP.

You keep coming to this thread to say how much better the Batman PF is. One day you might even convince yourself that is true.

I am just kidding dude. It is always an opinion and preference thing. The Batman PF has a better base and seems to be grander in size, BUT the sculpted costume on DP is AWESOME!! If I had ANY kind of connection to DP I would have ordered this one, but I don't and in turn i have been a fan of Batman for have a 33 years so of course that PF MEANS more to me. Hell I him I was Batman for Halloween when I was 3... Lol.

I am just teasing all you DP fans is all. Trust me when I say I get my fare share of teasing in the Batman PF thread because I was late to the game and missed out on the Ex...:lol

I am just kidding dude. It is always an opinion and preference thing. The Batman PF has a better base and seems to be grander in size, BUT the sculpted costume on DP is AWESOME!! If I had ANY kind of connection to DP I would have ordered this one, but I don't and in turn i have been a fan of Batman for have a 33 years so of course that PF MEANS more to me. Hell I him I was Batman for Halloween when I was 3... Lol.

I am just teasing all you DP fans is all. Trust me when I say I get my fare share of teasing in the Batman PF thread because I was late to the game and missed out on the Ex...:lol

I know you were teasing. I was just teasing back.

:rotfl :goodpost:

One of the reasons i'm not getting the Batman Pf is I'M SO SICK OF BATMAN!!!!

He is everywhere all the time, the movie section has people bringing up nland and Batman at every opportunity :gah:

He is everywhere all the time, the movie section has people bringing up nland and Batman at every opportunity :gah:

And thats why i dont visit the movie section:rotfl

Totally up to you m8... Your collection your rules... However...

Batman=2013 Statue of the Year:lecture....:wink1:

Oh and in my opinion Noland did not do the best Batman interpretation ... That would be Bruce Timm with Batman TAS...:lecture

The Batman PF is so much better than the deadpool statue. Batman might be the statue of the year in 2013. But then there's supes, WW Hulk, WW, and who knows who else. :)

The Batman PF is so much better than the deadpool statue. Batman might be the statue of the year in 2013. But then there's supes, WW Hulk, WW, and who knows who else. :)

that is ASSUMING that any of these will come out in 2013, and since we haven't seen more then a whiff of any of them, other the Supes who has gone back to the shop, that is a BIG ASSUMPTION!!

Back