Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some here have said that they don't like that the shoulder seam is visible too.

As for me, I'm just worried about paint app. I hope it's as close to the proto as possible.

I know you SAY you only buy comic books for the GREAT ART, but then you claim to be a BIG fan of Liefeld.

There is NOTHING GREAT about THIS....

liefeldanatomy.jpg

fe194_135043.jpg

Great on the left.... Liefeld on the Right

As an artist, there is absolutely nothing great about Liefelds art. That man can not draw anatomically correct people. The guy also lacks creativity

Last edited:
i will trying to save money for supey and WW. Hopefully deadpool will be my last order from sideshow, but who knows.

Man how many hulk version do we have now?

:rotfl :goodpost:

One of the reasons i'm not getting the Batman Pf is I'M SO SICK OF BATMAN!!!!

He is everywhere all the time, the movie section has people bringing up nland and Batman at every opportunity :gah:

Agreed.

Can't wait!

Sideshow%20Premium%20Format%20-%20Deadpool%200013.jpg

Gosh I am so excited for this. And to think I wouldn't have been able to own this beauty if it wasn't for my human version of an angel/fellow freak/friend.

I still hope the chicken is worth the ex. They should have made the extra head part of the ex. Same as batman. SS is just getting worse on the ex, now it's only the smallest mini item.

Agreed.

I am not sick of batman only because I don't submerse myself in the batman world all the time. The Batman PF IS GOING TO SPECTACULAR!

Yes he is, I don't talk about him much either because I know he's going to be the one that might be my best so far. For about 450.00 shipped for a new statue, I hope it's going to be the statue of the year!

I am not sick of batman only because I don't submerse myself in the batman world all the time. The Batman PF IS GOING TO SPECTACULAR!

I TOTALLY agree. However, there is a LITTLE part of me that wishes Bats had a sculpted costume that matched the level of the DP sculpt.

Back