Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now I have Bats, DP, Black Widow and Poison Ivy on preorder. Wonder which one will kick the most butt? I'll have to photograph them all.

The better question might be "Which one will ship first?"

If they all ship in the same month I am going to be so screwed. lol

4591-deadpool.jpg

I broke & ordered this today. I was always going to get it but I wanted to buy it out right straight away.

I were you able to pay it all outright if it's not out yet?!?!

Does Sideshow have a new option now because before i thought i was had to wait until release to pay it all off?

I were you able to pay it all outright if it's not out yet?!?!

Does Sideshow have a new option now because before i thought i was had to wait until release to pay it all off?

I didn't buy it from SS. It's a bit cheaper for me to buy it from a reseller here in the UK. I just put down a £30 deposit on it but planning on paying it up at the end of Feb hopefully.

Yes I agree. The waitlist will mostly likely convert.

I don't think he is actuall sold out, this is that "Waitlist" period where they actually have a few left, but they are trying to get those like me who might be on the fence to finally jump on it. I won't be simply because I don't care about the character, but I could see how it would nudge a few because this sculpt is awesome.

I don't think he is actuall sold out, this is that "Waitlist" period where they actually have a few left, but they are trying to get those like me who might be on the fence to finally jump on it. I won't be simply because I don't care about the character, but I could see how it would nudge a few because this sculpt is awesome.

Ummm yes. I have been in the game long enough to know what Sideshow does. Hence my comment that the waitlist will most likely convert.

Back