Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chickenpool

img1632um.jpg

Does anyone else's order statues for this show up as shipping soon? Just wonder as others orders say pending but this one says shipping soon.

Does anyone else's order statues for this show up as shipping soon? Just wonder as others orders say pending but this one says shipping soon.

Yes...mine said shipping soon the day I made the order (same day it was put up). Even though it was obvious it was NOT shipping soon, it's still kind of cruel! I've been patiently waiting for a Deadpool for years, so I am really looking forward to getting this one in hand.

Surprised to see 1250 EX ES. That's very high and it sold out too.
Never thought DP is so popular.

Deadpool is an interesting character. Some really like him, others don't...I don't think he's the type of guy that will suit everyone's tastes. But, there is a pretty intense following and he seems to show up in more and more Marvel titles everyday.

I love Deadpool its so cool that SS are making this one :)

I'm gutted I'm not getting the Ex though

The Ex is just a chicken, right? I have the Ex on pre-order, but I plan to use the gun hand instead of the chicken hand...we'll see what it looks like in hand, though.

Yeah I'm hoping I can convince someone to sell me there chicken arm

Did you buy this Averone?

Ha ha. Good luck my man. You ain't getting mine. This statue is sweet and that chicken will be on dsplay quiet a bit I think. Jokes aside RB I do hope you find what you are looking for. I saw on another thread you recently secured a Captian America PF congrats. That is the one piece that I don't have that I have to have. Rare that you see them for sale, at least for a somewhat decent price anyway. If anyone ever hears of any thing let me know.

Backt to Deadpool I recently had a letter of mine printed in Deadpool #4 which makes this all the sweeter for some reason. I'll have to come up with a cool way to display the two together.

Back