Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha. Good luck my man. You ain't getting mine. This statue is sweet and that chicken will be on dsplay quiet a bit I think. Jokes aside RB I do hope you find what you are looking for. I saw on another thread you recently secured a Captian America PF congrats. That is the one piece that I don't have that I have to have. Rare that you see them for sale, at least for a somewhat decent price anyway. If anyone ever hears of any thing let me know.

Backt to Deadpool I recently had a letter of mine printed in Deadpool #4 which makes this all the sweeter for some reason. I'll have to come up with a cool way to display the two together.

That's awesome...I'd be pumped about that, too!

I'm surprised they didn't do much with the swords...I'm also surprised that they didn't have an alternate unmasked portrait.

Oh well, I am a fan of the piece as-is and can't wait to get it.

Maybe there saving the unmasked sculpt for the Grey Version

The Ex is just a chicken, right? I have the Ex on pre-order, but I plan to use the gun hand instead of the chicken hand...we'll see what it looks like in hand, though.

The chicken with the dynamite really captures who Deadpool is. One of the current ex I think that's really worth having IMO. They really gave it some thought I think. I do like the gun hand to though.

maybe something like this? :wink1:

IMG_6917Small.jpg

I just noticed while looking at the zoom gallery on the sideshow site that even the silver straps are material and not sculpt. I had thought it was just the belt and leg straps. The Swords look like them maybe removable. Looking at it this close up, if the piece we get is anywhere near as good as the proto pics, we are in for something special.

The chicken with the dynamite really captures who Deadpool is. One of the current ex I think that's really worth having IMO. They really gave it some thought I think. I do like the gun hand to though.

I didn't say the chicken hand wasn't awesome :)

I'm happy to have both, just leaning towards the gun hand right now. I'll make up my mind when I have it in hand in June! :pray:

I didn't say the chicken hand wasn't awesome :)

I'm happy to have both, just leaning towards the gun hand right now. I'll make up my mind when I have it in hand in June! :pray:

I know bro. I actually really like the look of the piece with the gun hand as well. I am sure I'll be rotating them fairly evenly.

Back