Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This should be called the guarantee ES statue! No worries for people waiting it will convert towards release or sooner.

I do want that chicken. I'll keep an eye out on evilbay for one when he finally drops but if someone does sell it I guess it'll probably be going for half the price of the statue.

I do want that chicken. I'll keep an eye out on evilbay for one when he finally drops but if someone does sell it I guess it'll probably be going for half the price of the statue.
im the same....but im going to get someone to make me a custom sword arm getting rid of that machine gun :)

they're trying to remove the flex option... I also asked why it wasn't there anymore with waitlists and some in-stock items and they answered that they don't offer flex anymore when an item is in low quantity

thanks SSC for giving me the easy choice on whether or not to spend more money on you <_<

You can flex pay it. Just get in contact with them.

no they don't even if you contact them... they're starting to get less and less friendlier to (potential) customers...

Back