Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they're trying to remove the flex option... I also asked why it wasn't there anymore with waitlists and some in-stock items and they answered that they don't offer flex anymore when an item is in low quantity

thanks SSC for giving me the easy choice on whether or not to spend more money on you <_<

no they don't even if you contact them... they're starting to get less and less friendlier to (potential) customers...

SS is becoming too big, they are looking at it as if you can't pay up then so what, so done else will buy it right away from them. I guess it's the buy it from us or who else are you going to buy it from? Sort of like eBay. Who else are you going to use right? :monkey1

Already tried it Buffy. I was told there are currently no more flex pay options unless something opens up. I was advised to try again closer to the release date. Lame if you ask me.

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. I can only guess that they have a really good reason for it. :dunno

If you go to the page that says 'cancel' does it offer you a flex pay option before cancelling?

SS is becoming too big, they are looking at it as if you can't pay up then so what, so done else will buy it right away from them. I guess it's the buy it from us or who else are you going to buy it from? Sort of like eBay. Who else are you going to use right? :monkey1

i know many use the flex pay as an option, but really does it matter if you pay for it all in one shot or flex it over a couple/few months. it's not like you're buying a car or anything like that.

imo if you can't pay for the statue all at once instead of over 2-3 months along with multiple other statues (which most on here have multiple on order at a time, including myself) then maybe some of us shouldn't be buying them in the first place.

just saying. :monkey3

i know many use the flex pay as an option, but really does it matter if you pay for it all in one shot or flex it over a couple/few months. it's not like you're buying a car or anything like that.

imo if you can't pay for the statue all at once instead of over 2-3 months along with multiple other statues (which most on here have multiple on order at a time, including myself) then maybe some of us shouldn't be buying them in the first place.

Every little bit helps. I have mortgage, car, insurance, utilities, and every day cost of living, payments on my plate. I do not put my statue payments on my credit card. Those $60 a month payments come right out of my checking account. So ***** yeah I want to flex pay. I don't want to get hit with a $400 payment all at once. It's also the reason my collecting habits have greatly diminished over the years.

Every little bit helps. I have mortgage, car, insurance, utilities, and every day cost of living, payments on my plate. I do not put my statue payments on my credit card. Those $60 a month payments come right out of my checking account. So ***** yeah I want to flex pay. I don't want to get hit with a $400 payment all at once. It's also the reason my collecting habits have greatly diminished over the years.
I am a newb, but I stared my own "flex pay" account for my Batman PF I have on order for an AD. The money is automatically taken out of my account every month, and I intend to continue that practise even after it is paid off. Now, I am not saying that having the flex pay option at SSC isn't nice, I am just saying you could do it yourself if you have the discipline.

I am a newb, but I stared my own "flex pay" account for my Batman PF I have on order for an AD. The money is automatically taken out of my account every month, and I intend to continue that practise even after it is paid off. Now, I am not saying that having the flex pay option at SSC isn't nice, I am just saying you could do it yourself if you have the discipline.

I think collectors in general are usually lacking in discipline :lol

I could pay for my POs all at once, but I much prefer the flex option. Nice to take care of it in chunks and just have it done when the statue is released.

I think collectors in general are usually lacking in discipline :lol

I could pay for my POs all at once, but I much prefer the flex option. Nice to take care of it in chunks and just have it done when the statue is released.

I agree paying for it in chunks as opposed to one full payment is much less stressful when the time comes to pony up the cash.

I prefer paying in chucks. I Po'd the new Hulk at the end of Dec & I've been sticking down the odd 40, 50 pounds here & there & now I've not got to much more to pay. Were paying that thing off in one go is pretty noticeable.

I like to make my payments early and get them over with as I'm scared that by the time the item is ready to be shipped, the Canadian dollar may no longer be at par

woohoo my EX waitlist converted. I shouldn't have waited so long to pick this one up...the pose had me on the fence but I buckled in the end as I think it still looks incredible.

When is SS putting out a grey repaint? I hope they change something on it. I really dont need doubles of everything with different colors.

Chicken.gif

Im new member in the club,wishlist converged

:duff

Back