Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most anticiated of my ore-orders

Hang on, it'll soon be here! First in-hand pic!

ironoremining.jpg

How odd..that dude in the green shirt is in the same pic I took of the Deadpool statue at SDCC. Guess we were both there at the same time taking pics of this amazing statue

I can't remember that moment, but I remember that someone was taking pictures next to me.:hi5:
1553654E500027AA40B2AB

Normally I would share your positivity, but I've just had 3 Pre-orders delayed in the last few weeks.

Brutal bud. Sorry to hear that. I know one must of been the Batman pf. Big disappointment for me to but what else was delayed for you bro? I have only recently gotten into this hobby but from what I can tell it does appear that most things are delayed. I don't know why SS just doesn't give themselves more time by waiting a bit longer before announcing a piece. Like once half the production pieces are already set or setting the target date further in advance. Look at superman I think they are saying Januay but we all know that will never happened. Why not just say April.

Normally I would share your positivity, but I've just had 3 Pre-orders delayed in the last few weeks.

I understand your frustration as I've got pretty much the same PO's as you. Batman's been the worse as that just seems to keep getting put back further & further.

Last edited:
Brutal bud. Sorry to hear that. I know one must of been the Batman pf. Big disappointment for me to but what else was delayed for you bro? I have only recently gotten into this hobby but from what I can tell it does appear that most things are delayed. I don't know why SS just doesn't give themselves more time by waiting a bit longer before announcing a piece. Like once half the production pieces are already set or setting the target date further in advance. Look at superman I think they are saying Januay but we all know that will never happened. Why not just say April.

Batman, Galactus, and now it seems Green Lantern have all been delayed. Although, GL is still showing as shipping in April on the Sideshow website, but some people with flexpay have said that their payments got pushed back.

Oh well...June is looking good right now, with Deadpool and Galactus scheduled right now. :yess:

Batman, Galactus, and now it seems Green Lantern have all been delayed. Although, GL is still showing as shipping in April on the Sideshow website, but some people with flexpay have said that their payments got pushed back.

Oh well...June is looking good right now, with Deadpool and Galactus scheduled right now. :yess:

Ivy, Witch King, Arthas.....

The only statue I got on time, early actually in about a year was Hawkeye. Now even Darth Malgus is pushed back to May I hear :( Guess my next statue will be PCS Sagat, and that is another that has had about 3 months in delays.

The only statue I got on time, early actually in about a year was Hawkeye. Now even Darth Malgus is pushed back to May I hear :( Guess my next statue will be PCS Sagat, and that is another that has had about 3 months in delays.

I remember getting my SPidey Com earlier than expected. That's the only one I can recall, though.

Back