Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is gonna look awesome with the new Punisher PF.
2 complete badasses and a rubber chicken...AWESOME :clap

punisherwade_zps6359c24b.jpg

I actually prefer DP without the chicken posed next to punisher for some reason

I actually really love him with the chicken next to Punisher! Show's they're both complete badasses, but it also shows their different characteristics. They've both got huge guns, but Deadpool also has this rubber chicken with him, ready to blow ****e up!

On another note, I'm SUPER excited, as I just got an e-mail from Sideshow today saying my Wait List converted to the EX! :yess::yess::yess:

I actually prefer DP without the chicken posed next to punisher for some reason

I do as well and I got the reg DP because I prefer the gun.

:slapWhat are you guys talking about! This is one of the best EX ever it captures the essence of who Deadpool is perfectly. If there was ever an example of EX or fail this is it. Deadpool with a chicken with dynamite in its *** perfect. No chicken then no point getting this:thud:.

I actually really love him with the chicken next to Punisher! Show's they're both complete badasses, but it also shows their different characteristics. They've both got huge guns, but Deadpool also has this rubber chicken with him, ready to blow ****e up!

On another note, I'm SUPER excited, as I just got an e-mail from Sideshow today saying my Wait List converted to the EX! :yess::yess::yess:

:hi5:Congrats bro that's awesome. This is a must have ex.

Argh! I didn't order Deadpool but seeing these pics with that awesome new Punisher makes me kind of doubt my decision. Congrats to all that did order it!

Congrats on the ex. Must have. Too bad about the punisher ex not being the alternate head. :-(

Congrats on the ex. Must have. Too bad about the punisher ex not being the alternate head. :-(

Thanks!

Quick question to anyone who's experienced with wait list orders: They say it'll go live tomorrow, and since it was sold out I did the whole $349.99 payment option. When it goes live tomorrow, will Sideshow take the entire cost of the statue out of my account, or does that not happen until it ships?

Just trying to make sure I've got the funds available for when it converts tomorrow :)

Thanks!

Quick question to anyone who's experienced with wait list orders: They say it'll go live tomorrow, and since it was sold out I did the whole $349.99 payment option. When it goes live tomorrow, will Sideshow take the entire cost of the statue out of my account, or does that not happen until it ships?

Just trying to make sure I've got the funds available for when it converts tomorrow :)

They will only charge u the NRD & congrats on ur conversion :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Do it my man. This thing is going to be awesome. At least get on the EX wait list till you decide.

Did it!!! :wink1: Had 1 spot available in my Besta to fill...next to my Gambit :yess:

Don't really want the rubber chicken so the regular is fine with me

Last edited:
Back