Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man we're getting close now. Hopefully no more than 2 months till I have this in my hands.:yess:

I hope so...I don't believe they have made any major changes (like adding light up features etc), so there is some hope this comes out on time. Keeping my fingers crossed...although, June is shaping up to be an expensive month for me...

I hope so...I don't believe they have made any major changes (like adding light up features etc), so there is some hope this comes out on time. Keeping my fingers crossed...although, June is shaping up to be an expensive month for me...

Lets hope so bro. I check the SS site weekly for this and will be crushed if I ever see anything other than June as the est ship date. Unless of course it gets bumped up to May:rotfl who am I kidding

What else you got coming in June bro? I only have 2 POs this year, Deadpool and Batman:yess:. I am worried about having them so close together. I would not be happy if this was pushed back to August as well :panic:

Lets hope so bro. I check the SS site weekly for this and will be crushed if I ever see anything other than June as the est ship date. Unless of course it gets bumped up to May:rotfl who am I kidding

What else you got coming in June bro? I only have 2 POs this year, Deadpool and Batman:yess:. I am worried about having them so close together. I would not be happy if this was pushed back to August as well :panic:

Well, right now, I have Deadpool, Galactus, and Green Lantern all scheduled for June. Batman for August.

Well, right now, I have Deadpool, Galactus, and Green Lantern all scheduled for June. Batman for August.

It still sucks Batman got pushed back to Aug. We should of had him in March. I've got the same PO's as you except I haven't got Galactus. My pointless fact of the day :wave

Wow Junes gonna be rough on the old cheque book that's for sure but it's gonna be fun doing all those unboxings. That what I am looking forward to most the unboxing. I really like reviews or vids on YouTube that include the unboxing.

:hi5: Let's hope there are no delays for this one :impatient:

Yeah I know what you mean. Its so close now that I would hope that if it was to be delayed they would have told us by now. If they were behind schedule they would know by now you'd think.

Fingers crossed bro. Gonna be my first SS piece. Can't wait to unbox it. I love watching unboxing vidoes. I get so excited. Can't imagine what it will be like to get to do one myself. :panic:

Back