Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I much prefer Deadpool to Posion Ivy. A must more interesting character IMO

But I guess it's all down to personal preference. Out of the characters you listed I would only want Batman more

Don't get me wrong, I love deadpool but I think it's just the boring pose that ruins it a bit for me. It's deadpool, they should have done something crazy with him.

how could this NOT be delayed. ivy was originality scheduled for February but has been pushed back till June. Pool was originally scheduled for June soooooo.....

how could this NOT be delayed. ivy was originality scheduled for February but has been pushed back till June. Pool was originally scheduled for June soooooo.....

Don't worry, its a coming :rotfl I hope not, but I am sure it will be delayed.

yea that's right, ivy was January and Bats was March. so Deadpool will release in September? just being realistic here :nana:

Don't worry, its a coming :rotfl I hope not, but I am sure it will be delayed.

Just because others were delayed doesn't mean this will be. There have been statues that have shipped on time recently as well.

Yeah I know what you mean. Its so close now that I would hope that if it was to be delayed they would have told us by now. If they were behind schedule they would know by now you'd think.

Fingers crossed bro. Gonna be my first SS piece. Can't wait to unbox it. I love watching unboxing vidoes. I get so excited. Can't imagine what it will be like to get to do one myself. :panic:

You'd think...but, Green Lantern was scheduled for April, and I believe is was early to mid April before it got officially pushed back.

Just because others were delayed doesn't mean this will be. There have been statues that have shipped on time recently as well.

I'm with you man, let's be optimistic, here...until it says otherwise, I'm expecting (hoping) to get this one in June. :hi5:

I hope Deadpool doesn't get delayed....Can't wait to have this piece in hand!

Don't get me wrong, I love deadpool but I think it's just the boring pose that ruins it a bit for me. It's deadpool, they should have done something crazy with him.

Yeah not sure what crazy mean to you, but dynamite shoved up a chickens arse seems pretty off the wall to me......:dunno just saying:lecture

Back