Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe.. it depends on how its packaged. I don't know if its just the hand that comes off or the whole arm

Pretty sure it's the whole arm

gapu8u3y.jpg

As this is coming soon (hopefully no delays)
Which is your favourite HS, 1 or 2?
Yeah I'm really excited for one :D

ata8ygeb.jpg

y5u5u2uv.jpg

Love both. But probably would use the 2 first since pretty bad ***. Like I said love both probably when get it will be hard to decide what head to display with.

I love both.

1 works great fr wacky Deadpool along with the Chicken, and 2 wors great fr Merc DP

Agreed.

The second portrait is what made me order this.

Yes...me too. But, as time goes on, I think I actually prefer the first one. I'll wait to see in hand, but I'm leaning toward portrait 1 with chicken hand.

I just don't think portrait 1 works with the rest of the sculpt. So much definition under the costume on the body then just a perfectly smooth head doesn't work for me.

Also I like the slight confusion in the eyes on 2.

Yup...both heads are great. I really hope this doesn't get delayed.

I hope it doesn't get delayed....but it's Sideshow...It's bound to happen. :pfft:

C'mon SSC I want it to be in my hands in June no later! :pray:

This is the 1st time I'm not sure which head I like most on a PF. 1st of it was HS 1 but now I'm thinking 2. I think 2 matches DP with both his guns. 1 with the chicken

Back