Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats AB! :hi5: Hope you love it dude...You did get the EX right? I think Deadpool is full of win! EX or Reg :yess:

Thanks Geno :hi5: yeah I got the EX. Loved it on this piece really perfect for Deadpool. I agree though ex or reg and your getting one great PF. Congrats to you to my man enjoy the wonderful piece.

Thanks Geno :hi5: yeah I got the EX. Loved it on this piece really perfect for Deadpool. I agree though ex or reg and your getting one great PF. Congrats to you to my man enjoy the wonderful piece.

Nice you got the EX...Thanks bro! Here's to it coming in 30 days! :pray:

Don't worry, the droids have been on the 30 day list for the last 2 weeks and there still isn't a processing notice for them. Deadpool could still not show up until late July or early August. At lease he's closer.

I hope august comic con is next month :(

This'll make my 40th or so :lol

Wow that's crazy ink. Do you have a collections thread on here? Not sure I'll ever get to that many. I am really looking forward to getting this one. I know it's to soon but I everytime I check my email I'm hoping for a processing email or whatever they are called. :hi5: cOngrats in the big collection.

Going on a vacation bud? If so have fun and the wait will only make this piece better.

Thanks AB, I'm moving away. So my statues will be getting stored away at my parents & my PO's will be delivered there to.

Long story short my wife is pregnant with our 2nd child & were moving pretty far away from where we live now because my wife wants to be close to her parents.

Luckily I've only got this & the Green Lantern on PO until the new year

Thanks AB, I'm moving away. So my statues will be getting stored away at my parents & my PO's will be delivered there to.

Long story short my wife is pregnant with our 2nd child & were moving pretty far away from where we live now because my wife wants to be close to her parents.

Luckily I've only got this & the Green Lantern on PO until the new year

Family's the most important thing my man so good for you.

Must get rob liefeld, the creator to sign mine when it arrives. This could increase the value a bit and make it more rare. I hope we also get a cable PF soon as well. Please!

Back