Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must get rob liefeld, the creator to sign mine when it arrives. This could increase the value a bit and make it more rare. I hope we also get a cable PF soon as well. Please!

That would be pretty cool, the cable part I mean lol

So this is coming in 30 days for sure?

That would be pretty cool, the cable part I mean lol

So this is coming in 30 days for sure?

It says soon the NewsLetter, but I don't count things as being for sure till the first guy gets them inhand .... Not after the Superman 1:1 bust where they charged everyone said it was shipping that afternoon and then POOF 4 month delay....:lecture

Must get rob liefeld, the creator to sign mine when it arrives. This could increase the value a bit and make it more rare. I hope we also get a cable PF soon as well. Please!

I agree bro. Robs signature on there would be awesome.

If I could pick one PF to be revealed at SDCC this year Cable would be at the top of the list. He displayed with Deadpool would be killer.

Hey whats up everyone. I'm still new to collecting. I only have 5 Sideshow pieces and 3 EX PF's on pre order. This Deadpool being one of them. Im so excited for it. Its gonna be my best statue. Love the chicken hand. love the guns they chose. Love both heads. Just fantastic.

I do have one question though. Does everyones EX preorder of it show up in their account with the EX picture but not say its the Exclusive version? I ordered it during the first minute it went on sale. Just kind of worried Ill get sent a regular version.

I do have a lot on order, but I lost a bit of interest in this. I'm sure seeing it in hand will change all that

I know what you mean my man. I had found when you have such along wait for these things your interest can come and go. Now that it's close though I am pretty pumped.

Hey whats up everyone. I'm still new to collecting. I only have 5 Sideshow pieces and 3 EX PF's on pre order. This Deadpool being one of them. Im so excited for it. Its gonna be my best statue. Love the chicken hand. love the guns they chose. Love both heads. Just fantastic.

I do have one question though. Does everyones EX preorder of it show up in their account with the EX picture but not say its the Exclusive version? I ordered it during the first minute it went on sale. Just kind of worried Ill get sent a regular version.

Yep mine is the same but it should be fine as long as it has the correct sku number associated with it (3001191)

Which comic is the exploding chicken from? I've only read the marvel now Deadpool... Which is amazing!

I am not sure if it is from a specific comic. I think it's just something SIdeshow came up with to show off his crazy side. I could be wrong though I haven't read everything Deadpools ever been in.

I agree about the marvel now stuff it has been great.

Which comic is the exploding chicken from? I've only read the marvel now Deadpool... Which is amazing!

Not sure if was coincidence but I think this came out after.
Avenging_Spider-Man_Vol_1_12.jpg

I know this is a bit off subject but looking at that picture SS should start making some battle damaged Marvel & DC Statues

Back