Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this really does ship this month. It would be great to get an actual piece during all the excitement going on right now with the SDCC PO's coming up.

I hope this really does ship this month. It would be great to get an actual piece during all the excitement going on right now with the SDCC PO's coming up.

Maybe it will help me forget that I wont be going.

No, it wont. Hopefully it eases the pain, some. :monkey2

I kept saying I will go next year, and finally I did. This will be my 6th year in a row going. It's everything you could imagine and more!

I would love to go but its such a long way from the Arctic and it wouldn't be cheap. Having said that I have to go at least once and I think I am gonna start saving now and hopefully make it there in 2014 or 2015.

website still says shipping date is July so i'm hoping that means he ships the last week of July and we have him "in hand" the first few days of August

fingers crossed

Still says shipping in the next 30 days but it has said that for 3 weeks now so who the hell knows. With the excitement of this month I can patiently wait as they'll be so much else to keep my statue eye and mind occupied.

Back