Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's out of Sideshow's control but I wonder if they're going to do "something" for us when the items come available. Perhaps discounted shipping or something? Not expecting anything, but I was wondering.

I know it's out of Sideshow's control but I wonder if they're going to do "something" for us when the items come available. Perhaps discounted shipping or something? Not expecting anything, but I was wondering.

To be fair, why should they? It's not their fault, complain to your local gov office

I expect the extra work to keep us all updated is all we'll get.

Odd, but Sideshow is the only business I've heard of having this problem. Doesn't seem to effect the grocery stores or clothing stores near me in West LA.

Good thing is, plenty of time for advance pictures to see if I'll be keeping Han and Luke. If one goes, both go. If both go, maybe I'll put that money toward Luke Pilot instead.

While the dock situation drags on, I'm grateful that Sideshow is keeping us informed... it would be even more frustrating for us if we just kept watching the dates keep getting pushed out without a word from them,

I won't be surprised if this dock dilemma drags on all year.

It'll also be interesting to see if we see some images of production figures like Han here turn up online shortly... and if so, here's hoping he turned out great...

I expect the extra work to keep us all updated is all we'll get.

Odd, but Sideshow is the only business I've heard of having this problem. Doesn't seem to effect the grocery stores or clothing stores near me in West LA.

Good thing is, plenty of time for advance pictures to see if I'll be keeping Han and Luke. If one goes, both go. If both go, maybe I'll put that money toward Luke Pilot instead.

Produce shouldn't get affected to bad except for frozen goods which are in overstock in many distribution centers giving several weeks of lead time. As for other items, they have back up gateways that SSC does not, Houston and Seattle for example

Seems a bit odd that Sideshow isn't able to redirect these shipments to other locations and ports, especially since they know there's going to be a problem at the usual port for awhile. But then I'm not really sure about all the inner workings of these things to begin with. Guess it could be that this is just the cheapest option for them.

Seems a bit odd that Sideshow isn't able to redirect these shipments to other locations and ports, especially since they know there's going to be a problem at the usual port for awhile. But then I'm not really sure about all the inner workings of these things to begin with. Guess it could be that this is just the cheapest option for them.

You hit the nail on the head, cheapest option

They can easily find other ways like every other importer, but my assumption is that this simply comes down to cost for them. We have clients that will import from Canada and rail into California, ten times th cost and 3 times along bu their cargo is moving

If it's going to be delayed, I hope it pushes all the way until April. Too much to do in the next two months to deal with Han, Luke and R2 shipping all at once. Plus, Poison Ivy will be shipping as well.

Union twats. :monkey1

Union twats. :monkey1

"Unionists. You tell those slimy pieces of worm-ridden filth, they'll get no such pleasure from us."

empiresolo1.jpg

Doesn't look too bad there, and at least the head hasn't been flattened out or incredibly dumbed down like the Drake head was.

It has though, looks like he has the same toy disease as Nathan Drake.
Anyway I will stop and say a prayer to George Lucas that Hoth Solo is better.

It has though, looks like he has the same toy disease as Nathan Drake.
Anyway I will stop and say a prayer to George Lucas that Hoth Solo is better.
Don't pray to Lucas. He can never make up his mind about anything and might like inaccuracies/changes Sideshow's version of Han might have.

I disagree about Snake looking bad. It doesn't look anywhere near as bad as Drake did. The eye looks pretty good in these new set of shots. The paint is okay too. Maybe a little on the plain side, but I'd rather them under do it than overdo it.

Yeah the eyes on the final Drake were so bad it looked like a 5 year old sculpted them. This at least still looks like a good head sculpt underneath it all. It's just let down by a fairly simplistic paintjob.

Back