Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like many of you Hot Toys/ Sideshow 1:6 figure collectors out there, I am not completely convinced the soon to be released Han Solo is Harrison Ford likeness accurate. So, I created my own custom. Please, check it out on You Tube and feel free to offer up any honest opinions. I thank you in advance for doing so. Respectfully, KalelKC. . . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ1NCT1FVUk

KalelKC said:
Like many of you Hot Toys/ Sideshow 1:6 figure collectors out there, I am not completely convinced the soon to be released Han Solo is Harrison Ford likeness accurate. So, I created my own custom. Please, check it out on You Tube and feel free to offer up any honest opinions. I thank you in advance for doing so. Respectfully, KalelKC. . . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ1NCT1FVUk

Spam Solo?

I think there's a couple of threads left that you haven't posted this in yet.

Well hey, at least this IS an actual Han Solo thread he posted it in. Lol

Shame of it is, if he actually started his own thread in the custom section and provided better pics or a better video, he might have gotten a good response from people.

If someone's cluey enough to get themselves registered on a forum site, they can also navigate one after a little investigation.

Just spamming it RIGHT up. :lol

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but seems Sideshow removed the easy to find release dates from above the main picture of their figures... now it's only in the description section :huh

Han now says April/May :lol

Your pre-order of the Echo Base Han Solo - EXCLUSIVE - Brown Jacket - 1:6 - (21341) is expected into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 5-7 weeks.

Where's Luke at? He was supposed to ship first...

Got my notice too. So I should get Han, R2D2, and the Shadow Trooper all around the same time. Hopefully there's a bit of a gap between their arrivals because if Luke comes around the same time I'll probably need to cancel one (Shadow Trooper would probably be first to go).

Hmm, so I wonder will they move the flex payments up again then? Because they already moved my last payment to May, and I'm really hoping I'm not going to be stuck with that now...

Received my notice too. Hope to see some early reviews soon, so we can panic about the figure in badly lit and posed shots.

Did those that get the email all order the Blue coat ex?

Back