Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_n5qsimqt2D1qc3ju8o1_500.gif

Weird that Sideshow sent out a 5-7 week notice, yet some are in-hand overseas and it still showed March-April as the estimate. Yet nothing on Luke, whose remained at March for awhile now :huh

I assumed we got the 5-7 week email as there had been some kind of confirmation of when they'd get Han in, but if that's the case why not change the ETA date :huh

Right, April-May... that's what I saw earlier today, not March-April. I'm hoping that's just a mistake on the product page, but hey seem to keep those updated.

Han pushed to april/may yet we got a 5-7 weeks notice already and Luke planned for march and no notice. What's going on Sideshow?

Honestly if it wasn't for the fact I already made a flex payment, I would probably cancel this. I still think it's a cool looking figure, and I'm not as worried about the quality as others are, but after all the fuss and the delays I just don't find myself nearly as interested in it as I was before.

Especially when there are cooler things like the T1 Battle-damaged Terminator I could put that $200 towards.

So this has been out over a week and still no pics?:slap That eBay seller clearly had it in-hand.

This figure has been just weird.

Possible that it fell of the truck?

Well, let's not say that about someone unless there's actual proof, which there isn't. And particularly not when it has been seen in Secret base by Budget Stark.

The only conclusion is that no one wants it or wants to show it!

Back