Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's an eBay photo. Can we make out anything from this?

$_57.JPG

Well, let's not say that about someone unless there's actual proof, which there isn't. And particularly not when it has been seen in Secret base by Budget Stark.

The only conclusion is that no one wants it or wants to show it!

It was a question, not a statement, and I'm glad you're certain. That will save you the trouble of buying, selling, and then thinking about buying again.

Somehow I missed the sculpted snow base... that's a cool addition. I figured at best we'd just get a flat snowy base like the Snowtrooper.

If the head is as good as the recent Rex I'll be content with my purchase... a bit worried about the Prometheus body as it's been hit and miss, but if I just need to swap in a $20 KO body I can live with that :lol

And for those keeping track, we refer to this as the "bargaining phase" :lol

I'm like American Sniper.... my finger's on the trigger of cancelation.... I'm spying through my sight.... I see a mouth, looks OK.... eye's obscured.... do you copy that? the eye's obscured...

And all I hear in my head is: "take the shot... pull that trigger..."

This thread, geez. :D

It's almost like some of you are hoping this figure looks like s***.

It's the triumph of experience over hope, I'm afraid. I would love it if Sideshow started to make high-end action figures, but its never going to happen.

What would be great is if they just switched to making outfits and accessories.

Yeah stark said it's been out nearly 2 weeks. Secret base wasn't happy with head so it's not on display :(

See, Dave locked my thread asking if Hot Toys were worried that their association with Sideshow would damage their brand... but if this is true it's proof that's exactly what Hot Toys are worried about.

They are selling Sideshow toys under the counter... un****ingbelievable.

I asked Sideshow (while in the course of discussing another matter) about the ETA for Han. They said he was "in port", which is why they sent out the 5-7 week email, but since they have no idea about when stuff will get released they did not change the estimate on the main page.

According to Sideshow the 5-7 week is likely more accurate, but it sounded like it's still out of their control.

Yeah stark said it's been out nearly 2 weeks. Secret base wasn't happy with the head so it's not on display :(

I didnt' see him post that they didn't display the figure due to the head. Unless I missed it he the pictures he took were limited as they didn't want to fully remove the figure from the packaging.

I asked Sideshow (while in the course of discussing another matter) about the ETA for Han. They said he was "in port", which is why they sent out the 5-7 week email, but since they have no idea about when stuff will get released they did not change the estimate on the main page.

According to Sideshow the 5-7 week is likely more accurate, but it sounded like it's still out of their control.

Let's just pray the dock strike continues. I wonder if the Unions are refusing to handle this figure?

Possible that it fell of the truck?

Well, he has multiples, but I guess a few could fall off just as easily as one.:lol

I'm like American Sniper.... my finger's on the trigger of cancelation.... I'm spying through my sight.... I see a mouth, looks OK.... eye's obscured.... do you copy that? the eye's obscured...

And all I hear in my head is: "take the shot... pull that trigger..."

"Don't pick up the Han doll.... don't pick it up."

Yeah stark said it's been out nearly 2 weeks. Secret base wasn't happy with the head so it's not on display :(

Who actually said that - Budget Stark? This thread is so full of conspiracy theory already - we don't need stuff like that said unless it's true and coonfirmed.

It just sounds really, really unlikely - given the SSC ESB Han proto looks more like HF than the HT ANH Han proto does, and the fact that the SSC ESB Han head is somewhat hidden in a hood and scarf anyway.

If this was out for two weeks wouldn't there be a ton more of them "in stock" on Ebay?

I don't know any more than anyone else but I'll always put my money on the misery hags in this hobby. SOMEONE would have snapped a clear pic by now just to be the first to proclaim Sideshow's latest failure.

Back