Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10958938_10152700394507825_4198260675289394209_n.jpg

whatsinthebox.jpg

:panic: :panic: :panic:

I wonder if the first Sideshow Indy head might look good inserted into the mask if the stock head is ****. It's a horrid paint job, but repainted is a very good Ford Likness and about the right age for ESB.

I wonder if the first Sideshow Indy head might look good inserted into the mask if the stock head is ****. It's a horrid paint job, but repainted is a very good Ford Likness and about the right age for ESB.

Wow... that is the very definition of 'desperation'.

As long as the head doesn't look like a melon on a cocktail stick.

Or he might end up looking like Kyle.

You sound like you need a holiday.

If Sideshow did holidays they would promise this...

skegness-hassall.jpg

The reality would be somewhat different...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Someone with photoshop skills needs to change the word Skegness on the bottom poster to Sideshow and then insert a Drake head over the cartoon head.

The unexpected might happen, just like the Spanish Inquisition...

15257L.jpg

Han: I wish to complain about this Tauntaun what I purchased not half an hour ago from this very boutique.

Tauntaun Wrangler: What's,uh...What's wrong with it?

Han: I'll tell you what's wrong with it, my lad. 'E's dead, that's what's wrong with it!

Tauntaun Wrangler: No, no, 'e's uh,...he's resting.​

He's pining for the f'jords!

Wow... that is the very definition of 'desperation'.

Not really... it's a very good sculpt, and since it won't have the separated eyes it may in fact be a better option. I'm not saying it's necessary yet, but after seeing the cool mock-up of the HT head in place it got me thinking of other good Ford sculpts. Only really issue is the Jones head is on the large-side, so it may not fit with the rest of it. But who knows :huh

The unexpected might happen, just like the Spanish Inquisition...

15257L.jpg

Han: I wish to complain about this Tauntaun what I purchased not half an hour ago from this very boutique.

Tauntaun Wrangler: What's,uh...What's wrong with it?

Han: I'll tell you what's wrong with it, my lad. 'E's dead, that's what's wrong with it!

Tauntaun Wrangler: No, no, 'e's uh,...he's resting.​

Tauntaun Wrangler: (who is really Cliff from Cheers). Y'know Mr Solo, I'll tell you an interesting story about Tauntauns. There was this one time...

Han: Kill me, please.

Not really... it's a very good sculpt, and since it won't have the separated eyes it may in fact be a better option. I'm not saying it's necessary yet, but after seeing the cool mock-up of the HT head in place it got me thinking of other good Ford sculpts. Only really issue is the Jones head is on the large-side, so it may not fit with the rest of it. But who knows :huh

Is the Indy head in 1:6 scale?

That's strange! Before, Han was supposed to come out first.

Luke originally for October 2014 (delayed to Jan, then Feb, then March), Han originally for November 2014 (moved to December, then Jan, then Feb, then March, then April-May). Maybe I track this stuff in too much detail ;)

Back