Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baking soda works really well and it wont harm anything. Dry it looks like flakes. Add watered down PVA glue to the baking soda and it hardens for bases or a semi permanent effect on clothes. The more glue you use the harder it will be.

Don't use baking powder USE BAKING SODA.

Baking soda works really well and it wont harm anything. Dry it looks like flakes. Add watered down PVA glue to the baking soda and it hardens for bases or a semi permanent effect on clothes. The more glue you use the harder it will be.

Don't use baking powder USE BAKING SODA.

Thanks for the advice. I was thinking about what to use.

Like that time you got mustard on your ascot?

I hate it when that happens.

16586697692_c6105f223c_o.png

How are people getting this already while the rest of us have to wait until May now?

How are people getting this already while the rest of us have to wait until May now?

What?! May?! I thought this was going to ship in a couple of weeks. SCC just posted production pics to let people who ordered it see what they're getting. Pics from HK sellers are showing up fast. I assumed that meant this was shipping soon.

But... in checking the page, Apr to May is what it says. Which is... close to two years after the proto was shown at SDCC. And close to 18 months after it went up for p.o.

And people in Asia get a Sideshow product THREE MONTHS before Sideshow's own customers do? Wow. I believe I was one of the very first people to order this figure... and will be one of the last to receive it.:clap:slap

To be fair, Hong Kong getting Sideshow releases before Sideshow has only started happening since the dock dispute.

Sideshow are always going on about warehouses, shipments, docks etc aren't they. Yeah, I know there was a dock strike, but i mean generally. I've never heard another toy supplier talk about this **** so much. I don't care about their shipments, warehouses or whatever. I really don't. :lol

Wasn't R2 caught in the dock dispute?

Yes

Sideshow are always going on about warehouses, shipments, docks etc aren't they. Yeah, I know there was a dock strike, but i mean generally. I've never heard another toy supplier talk about this **** so much. I don't care about their shipments, warehouses or whatever. I really don't. :lol

IDW Publishing just this week sent an apology to customers regarding books that are delayed due to this same dock dispute.

Yes

IDW Publishing just this week sent an apology to customers regarding books that are delayed due to this same dock dispute.
Yeah, i know the current situation has had genuine knock on effects as i said. But Sideshow are always referencing their warehouses, shipping etc.
:lol

Back