Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wrong Flosi... you must hate this figure and feel very put out by the very idea of how it turned out :lecture

In honestly, sside from the funky eyes he looks like he turned out pretty good... at least so far he seems on the better end of the Sideshow quality scale. Just wish Sideshow would get the thumb out of their ass and finally commit to delivering a figure that will not induce some amount of wtf :huh :lol

Exactly what i was trying to say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got Han pics in the mail today. Checking the page, scrolling to the bottom, it does say "Pre-orders for the scruffy-looking nerf herder are shipping now!"

Is that message new? Or was it there when that page first went up days ago?

I hope it's new, and it really means what it says. :pray:

The second portrait looks spot on..... defiantly be the one I'm going to use...

Han0005.jpg

Just wish Sideshow would get the thumb out of their ass and finally commit to delivering a figure that will not induce some amount of wtf :huh :lol

I've been sticking with Jason's initial assurances of how this looks in hand, regardless of what any particular image shows. WRT to the induction of "WTF," I don't think that's a Sideshow-specific phenomenon. ;)

I'm confused. The SS website says Hoth Luke is shipping in March and my Flexpay reflects this. Yet we've seen no production pics nor has any Asian dealer received final product.

What gives?

Is that message new? Or was it there when that page first went up days ago?

I hope it's new, and it really means what it says. :pray:

Yeah, this is all pretty confusing. The SSC site product page actually says "Expected to Ship: Apr 2015 - May 2015" but then on the linked new photos page on the SSC site it says "Pre-orders for the scruffy-looking nerf herder are shipping now!"

Asian dealers (well, at least one...) have had the non-EX in-hand and have been shipping it for a week or two.

It would be great if Sideshow could step in to clarify the situation. Is this shipping "now," or in 2 months?

EDIT: PM'ed CAHobbit/Sideshow Alex to see if this can be officially clarified. Really hoping this is shipping "now":yess:

I just got the email today but i believe the page linked to it hasn't changed since it was added to the site early this week. A clarification would be welcome indeed.

Yeah, this is all pretty confusing. The SSC site product page actually says "Expected to Ship: Apr 2015 - May 2015" but then on the linked new photos page on the SSC site it says "Pre-orders for the scruffy-looking nerf herder are shipping now!"

LUKE. bmarz said Luke. ;)

Asian dealers (well, at least one...) have had the non-EX in-hand and have been shipping it for a week or two.

It would be great if Sideshow could step in to clarify the situation. Is this shipping "now," or in 2 months?

EDIT: PM'ed CAHobbit/Sideshow Alex to see if this can be officially clarified. Really hoping this is shipping "now":yess:

It just means that they're shipping the "pre-orders" out to ya :lol

Just called them about that but they don't have it yet. Is April/May for this guy.

Weird, weird, weird. I guess that "shipping now!" thing will be deleted from the new pics page shortly.

Yes specially because it's been listed as shipping soon for the last couple of week on the shipping updates on the newsletter.

Will stick with the HT Han. Although i don't think this looks "horrible", i don't think it's quite 199$ quality either.

Right. They're all overpriced. But i think HT Han is at least worth a good 50$ more than the SS figure. (IMO)

Right. They're all overpriced. But i think HT Han is at least worth a good 50$ more than the SS figure. (IMO)

I wouldn't pay $100 for it if I was going to have to keep it. Reselling it is a different matter, because it's clear some people would pay more. So yeah, some stuff is somewhat high priced, but the Sideshow product, to me, looks like it should command a higher price. Now, I have a bunch of HT stuff, including base bodies, so I know what's underneath is a lot better than the SSC, but even so, I can't help but think these comments about this figure are just a bit of Sideshow-hate.

At $200 with a second sculpt, I think it's a fine deal with today's average selling price. It's only too bad the second head sculpt is an exclusive - that was a really cheap move on SSC's part.

HT Han looks like a hyper-realistic sculpt of an 80's TV actor who is vaguely recognizable.

Back