Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he's slightly underscaled as ford is taller than hamill if im not mistaken.

Yup, Ford should be noticeably taller than Hamill (reportedly 6'1" versus under 5'9"), but HT's Luke is also a bit too tall.

Looks like someone else was interested in the actors' heights too:

1362741319395luk-leia-handn.jpg

I think he's slightly underscaled as ford is taller than hamill if im not mistaken. I don't see why Belts or boots etc wouldnt work hell, heads would prob be fine too though wouldn't know untill tried.

Here he is his next to bespin luke

DSC_2883.jpg

Thanks for the pic!

That is very strange about the height. I wonder if Sideshow used the shorter Pro that they used on their Indys. It seems like a strange choice especially since they have Hoth Luke coming. I guess we'll know what body was used for sure once Luke arrives and seeing how he measures up.

Great pictures SV!!:clap

My wife has a winter parka, with very similar fur to the actual costume fur that was in ESB, I am eyeing that up for a stealth slicing and transplant to this figures hood when I get it in--my wife will kill be but....:rotfl

Nice pics Stealth. It's good to read this figure is turning out too be better in hand than early pics would suggest. Reminds me of HT Bespin Luke. Early reaction was not kind, became a must have.

I think he's slightly underscaled as ford is taller than hamill if im not mistaken. I don't see why Belts or boots etc wouldnt work hell, heads would prob be fine too though wouldn't know untill tried.

DSC_2883.jpg

Thanks for doing that Mark, yeah slightly undersized but not a problem at all I'd say. :duff

Really happy they started adding nice skin texture with Rex and now Han. I remember someone mentioning a "development" with Han and maybe that's what they were referring to.

Yeah the skin texture helps quite a bit to overcome the flat and overly dark paintjob. But if the likeness looks this good now, I can only imagine how much better it would look with a great repaint.

DSC_2883.jpg

Ford is 6'-1" and Hamill is 5'-9", if you look at where their chins are (Bottom of Ford's chin is where Hamill's mouth is) Ford is taller, so it actually looks like they're to scale...

Back