Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are two pics for now will done detolf shots in a short while

wanted to get the sculpt in as much daylight as i could...i think its great

1957663_950350971643184_7967446209038314978_o.jpg

1888864_950350958309852_5840278293544981529_o.jpg

Nice shots! Looks like the irises are placed a little higher on yours. Makes a big difference! :) Thanks for sharing pics!

Nice shots! Looks like the irises are placed a little higher on yours. Makes a big difference! :) Thanks for sharing pics!

Cheers mate :duff

yeah the eyes look fine IMO as i said they are a little wide but still more than happy with them. Glad i picked this up can't wait to get started on my dio, first flex for tauntun on weds :rock

Something to note which i found cool, the antenna on the life scanner are metal. The life scanner aswell is one of my favourite accessories a lot of detail on it

It looks solid from a distance up close eh, hit n miss. I am enjoying the stands with custom attachment. Eye system may be a failure but that is cool. while I'd never pose without hat / googles, I'd like to see more of the second head sculpt.

I really want to see him on the Taun Taun already :)
Hopefully won't be too long off when someone gets it who has a tauntaun. Mine won't be here till april/may as i've flexed it

Awesome!!

Yeah, those are nice pics. This and Hoth Luke will look good together.

Han looks terrific in those detolf shots. :clap

Great pics, thanks for posting.

I am really looking forward to this one.

:duff cheers guys, your going to love it they have redeemed themselves a little with this release im loving it.

Back