Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus Christ this head especially the exclusive portrait looks like a damn monkey!

Give it up already Sideshow... Let hot toys handle it. Lots of droids and creatures you can do!

Totally.:lol:slap

hannew-XL.png

Can't wait for Han and Luke to arrive. They have been on pre-order for so long. Definitely want to see if I can find a way to afford a Taun Tuan now.

Yeah, the snaps are not just wide, they will be thick - meaning they will show the way Hasbro snaps do when the clothes stand off too much. IT's one of the things that gives that "toy" look.

lukesnaps-XL.png

There's also the pinstripes on Han's binocs, though maybe this is a one-off error:

lukestripes-XL.png

Uh these are toys, no matter how you try to justify spending you money, and those stripes are weathering, of a facsimile of the same. Oh snap! I may have to spring for a tauntaun as well.

Can't remember who posted this photo, but it appears to determine that Sideshow's Han is the same height as a HT slim:

16513600948_e35c68c9b0_o.jpg

Hoth Luke would therefore be a good match for HT Bespin Luke. Han probably needs to be ported over onto a HT narrow shoulder (or similar knock-off), which will give a better relative height difference.

So anyone else think Sideshow should have included Luke's lightsaber as one of Han's accessories as well? Given how memorable (and incredibly cool) it was to see him wielding it briefly in the movie, it seems like it would have been an obvious thing to include. And I think it could actually make for another cool way to pose him.

Guess I'll just have to get a parted out lightsaber from the Luke set for that.

So anyone else think Sideshow should have included Luke's lightsaber as one of Han's accessories as well? Given how memorable (and incredibly cool) it was to see him wielding it briefly in the movie, it seems like it would have been an obvious thing to include. And I think it could actually make for another cool way to pose him.

Star-Wars-Trivia-Factys-Han-Solo-Light-Saber.png

Han1.jpg

A nod to the McQuarrie Solo that never was...

concept_HanSolo_Big_2.jpg

Can't remember who posted this photo, but it appears to determine that Sideshow's Han is the same height as a HT slim:

16513600948_e35c68c9b0_o.jpg

Hoth Luke would therefore be a good match for HT Bespin Luke. Han probably needs to be ported over onto a HT narrow shoulder (or similar knock-off), which will give a better relative height difference.
Sounds like a good idea, but then... that would make Han taller in relation to the HT Chewbacca. I'm going the other route: making Luke shorter.

Sounds like a good idea, but then... that would make Han taller in relation to the HT Chewbacca. I'm going the other route: making Luke shorter.

That would mean using something like the HT Robin body.

I'm presuming that Han on a narrow shoulder would be similar to this:

902268-product-silo2.png

But making Chewie look bigger can never be a bad thing!

Back