Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'd say these are definitely the best the eyes have looked on this head. And they're also looking up much more than others we've seen, which helps quite a bit as well (and makes him look a whole lot less creepy, IMO).

Capturdddde.JPG

Capturddde.JPG

Yeah I'd say these are definitely the best the eyes have looked on this head. And they're also looking up much more than others we've seen, which helps quite a bit as well (and makes him look a whole lot less creepy, IMO).

Yeah, that's the best production one we've seen. Nice non-distorted pics too. Makes a world of difference.

View attachment 169882

View attachment 169883

Too bad it's only the Bespin coat underneath and not the pants as well so you can make a custom Bespin Han..oh well

I wonder if the TT body with the Gyenthall head sculpt would be best to replace this with the crappy pro. I would think the muscle Arnold type version is too big for Ford. :dunno

I knew that ex non hooded head would be deal breaker for me on the likeness of Ford. I'm pleased. I bet a lot of people are probably kicking themselves for getting the regular version now. Seems the exclusive is a must for this piece.

Last edited:
Yep, Han looks terrific in the IGN video. EX head looks stellar.

Jeez this has been a long bumpy ride. "Awesome!" - "Terrible!" - rinse and repeat.

Unfortunately I missed that version. Oh well, I wonder if the clothes are available on ebay

I picked up the entire figure loose on Rebelscum for $30 not six months ago. They're out there! The pants, shirt, belt, gun belt and blaster are decent enough to make a fine custom Bespin Han!

I wonder if the TT body with the Gyenthall head sculpt would be best to replace this with the crappy pro.

TTM19, pretty pricy. Just use a TTM18 knock-off, there are usually dozens on eBay at any one time. For Luke it will be best to find a slim type body and then maybe try to shorten it further - depending on whether it's a taller or shorter slim to begin with - they much less common that the TTM18 Narrow Shoulder variants.

TTM19, pretty pricy. Just use a TTM18 knock-off, there are usually dozens on eBay at any one time. For Luke it will be best to find a slim type body and then maybe try to shorten it further - depending on whether it's a taller or shorter slim to begin with - they much less common that the TTM18 Narrow Shoulder variants.

Fortunately for me I have a spare TT slim that was used for the HT Bespin Luke.That was never a issue. However I didn't know which Solo body would be best I have many spare HT Heath V1 jokers..Could that work?

I have a spare HT's indy version but I'm not sure the neck joint is compatible

Yep, Han looks terrific in the IGN video. EX head looks stellar.

Jeez this has been a long bumpy ride. "Awesome!" - "Terrible!" - rinse and repeat.

Ha, no kidding.

But at least now I'll have an example of a good looking head to show Sideshow if I get stuck with a crappy one instead. So then I can go "Um, send me one that looks like this please, where the eyes are cut out right and he's looking up like he's supposed to." :D

Back