Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imagine the cajones required to make HT Chewy taller - get out the scalpel, slice open fur and inner suit... :panic::lol

I'm going to add some extra height to Chewie, make Luke shorter, and leave Han's height unchanged. I just really hope HT doesn't give us a (eposide IV) Leia sculpt that resembles Janet Reno... The SS Leia sculpt is just so weird, and she's a virtual pygmy in size. Hot Toys NEEDS to nail her, once and for all. (pardon the inadvertent sexual innuendo)

Imagine the cajones required to make HT Chewy taller

I HAVE THOSE CAJONES.

I'm going to add some extra height to Chewie, make Luke shorter, and leave Han's height unchanged. I just really hope HT doesn't give us a (eposide IV) Leia sculpt that resembles Janet Reno... The SS Leia sculpt is just so weird, and she's a virtual pygmy in size. Hot Toys NEEDS to nail her, once and for all. (pardon the inadvertent sexual innuendo)

I HAVE THOSE CAJONES.

For bollocks that clang together when he walks and make a big booming sound you have to look to ZE, who apparently scraped off the stripes on his HT stormtrooper's helmet with a knife.

You read that right.

Can't remember who posted this photo, but it appears to determine that Sideshow's Han is the same height as a HT slim:

16513600948_e35c68c9b0_o.jpg

Hoth Luke would therefore be a good match for HT Bespin Luke. Han probably needs to be ported over onto a HT narrow shoulder (or similar knock-off), which will give a better relative height difference.

That was me buddy :wave, i will post another side by side when i get luke tommorow or thusday aswell :duff

I sure wish we had a 1/6 TaunTaun thread to go with these figures.

What happened to it? went to have a gander this morning and saw it closed, not like thee was any off track talk?

I think I got confused somewhere along the line....is the Exclusive hatless portrait head that comes with the BROWN jacket version the same as the hatless portrait that comes with the BLUE jacket version?

I think I got confused somewhere along the line....is the Exclusive hatless portrait head that comes with the BROWN jacket version the same as the hatless portrait that comes with the BLUE jacket version?

Yes. As explained by Sideshow in 2013 (to try and make up for their earlier fumble in describing this set), the exclusive is the head and it's available with either a brown or blue coat.

IMO, they should have just had two versions, both with the second head. Brown coat available everywhere, blue coat only available from Sideshow. Done.

Yes. As explained by Sideshow in 2013 (to try and make up for their earlier fumble in describing this set), the exclusive is the head and it's available with either a brown or blue coat.

IMO, they should have just had two versions, both with the second head. Brown coat available everywhere, blue coat only available from Sideshow. Done.

Ok thanks for clearing that up. I thought the Blue coat was only available from Sideshow?

Back