SIDESHOW - IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

Was anybody able to grab pics so I can see what I just ordered that cost $400?

LOL :lol:lol:lol

This is as far as I can get on the site...

im10.jpg

Let yah know if I can get farther...

I really don't think the Downey sculpt is that bad. You gotta remember he was in pretty bad shape at this point in the film, so I think they tried to capture some of that. I think it look a-ight.

I was thinkn along the same lines...

Ordered. Funny thing is that the confirmation page for me did not load. But I got a confirmation email.

i ordered one for sh--- and giggles and it JUST took a few seconds.

Why would this one be any more limited than the other comiquettes. I think it'll still be up for order tomorrow morning (my time). And there's always the WL!

Lost page after trying to confirm order and now cannot get the homepage to load- starting to get a bad feeling about this!

only 18 inches tall is what i thought the description said before the site had a heart attack...kinda disappointed if that is the case.

Oh. That's just great. My connection is too damn slow, so despite the fact that I was there within 10 seconds of it being available I never had a chance to get one. Thank you SS for making it available at this inopportune time. I so much appreciate it.

Back