SIDESHOW - IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

This will be the next Scout Trooper. Everyone will cancel due to the high edition and cost. And be the time this ships will be hearing the classic "Had to cancel, too much stuff coming, and too much better stuff out there."

Nasedo, I'm beginning to think you have a problem with folks cancelling their orders... :lol

The upcoming Classic Iron Man comiquette is enough Iron Man for me.

yep, i've got some choosing to do, now with all of ss im stuff, combined with ht ironman stuff, i know they're totally different type of figures, but i personally think it's to much im a once.

of course wait for the next 2 im movies, combined with the avengers and any thing else that marvel punches out, and we all could be scrambling to get the items that we cancelled.:lol

Does the chest even light up?

No light up effect, no change-o-head or hand... base too simple...
everything... it's just not worth $400 for this piece..

I've pre-ordered it, after thinking twice, feel like going to cancel now..

The SS piece light up?:confused:(I have note read this thread thoroughly but it doen't say anything about lights on the SS page)

What a bunch of aholes!! Hiding it in the middle of the paragraph like that. :mad:

Exaclty!

Features such as lights need to stick out in the desciption!

Example

Real Working Lights!

The preview picture looked like it lit up from the very beginning. I never had any doubt it was going to light up.

:lol:lol:lol:lol

POST #286
" In there, order placed "The center of the chest will feature working light-up feature" "

Wow, this piece is still available for grab, must have a high ES... let's say... 750? ;)

i'll pass on this one due to the price. i thought it would be less expensive. does look nice though head sculpt notwithstanding.

Stand the test of time is subjective. For fans of Iron Man this is the first time we've seen our favorite hero on screen. It'll stick in the minds of those individuals the same way the George Reeves or Christopher Reeve did as Superman. No matter how many different incarnations of Superman there have been people always go back to the first one that they've connected with. Same is true for Bond, Batman, etc. Will it go down as one of the best films in the history of cinema? No. Will it leave a mark on Pop Culture that will endure far past its star's tenure as Tony Stark definitely. Iron Man is a hot property and the character which has endured decades of fandom will no doubt be reincarnated in time with a new person at the helm and a new face for Mr. Stark....these pieces will just be imprints in time for those who loved this version and be memories of what they didn't like for those who will take up with whatever comes down the line.

Absolutely.

Not the version I was hoping for. I'm holding out for the Mark III.

Not the version I was hoping for. I'm holding out for the Mark III.

i doubt if we'll see anything else related to the mark III version, since they already released the classic version during spook. but in saying that it certainly looks as if no ones afraid to release more im stuff:lol

After much thought, I have to say that this statue is not for me.

It looks okay, but not enough wow factor for me. Enjoy, those of you who are looking forward to this piece.

Back