1/6 Sideshow Mythos Obi Wan 1/6 Desert Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
47159896_1107906842710247_3247183897854738432_n.jpg

Found this on facebook

"Yep, alright... Good pose"
"Alright, the stormtroopers are in position"
"Framed up nice. Lighting looks good"
"... Ah, almost forgot the most important part! Cover the entire head with the hood!"
"Aaaand... perfection!"

"Make sure the belts half way up... perfect!"
"Oh ****, one last thing.. better make sure not to make the cloak or tunic look nice or anything and make sure it looks how it did when I pulled it out of the box! THERE"

Mine shipped. Sucks to be in Florida, won't see him till Thursday next week lol.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm looking forward to this figure, but the black SS base just won't cut it. I picked up a desert base from Heaton on eBay and it just arrived today. It's pretty damned epic. If you are looking for better base for your Mythos Kenobi or any other Tattooine figures, I can't recommend him highly enough.

I'm looking forward to this figure, but the black SS base just won't cut it. I picked up a desert base from Heaton on eBay and it just arrived today. It's pretty damned epic. If you are looking for better base for your Mythos Kenobi or any other Tattooine figures, I can't recommend him highly enough.

His bases are nice but I definitely prefer the works of Adam Falk.

Just received today! Anything you want to know, any pose you want, just say the word. Here are some quick pics out of the box with different accessories. This figure is great and has lots of potential. Looking forward to getting the Boba Fett Mythos and hoping they do more of the Mythos series in 1/6th scale. Fun stuff!

20181201_140541.jpg

20181201_140638.jpg

20181201_140615.jpg

20181201_141555.jpg

20181201_141911.jpg

20181201_141927.jpg

hmmm... Sculpt is good but the paint apps kinda look like those 3-D printed "your face as an action figure" things you can buy off of Etsy

Just received today! Anything you want to know, any pose you want, just say the word. Here are some quick pics out of the box with different accessories. This figure is great and has lots of potential. Looking forward to getting the Boba Fett Mythos and hoping they do more of the Mythos series in 1/6th scale. Fun stuff!

View attachment 434923

View attachment 434924

View attachment 434925

View attachment 434926

View attachment 434927

View attachment 434928

Can you take some pics with him posed/futzed better (no offense), and also perhaps a side by side with a Hot Toys figure with a face sculpt? So far it looks like he wouldn't quite fit in. The robes still look a bit too yellow for my liking, and the paint is so-so on the face. Those are my two main issues with the figure :( The backpack looks rad. How are the joints?

Not bad ...the hair line paint apps are a little frightening. Looks like it could be futzed into something pretty cool looking though.

Back