Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow In Progress

As far as Ironman & Sparrow. I like sparrow better. Just seems there are so many Ironman products coming out. This is the 1st Sparrow PF I've seen besides the CM one.

Anyway my waitlist for the Sparrow Ex. converted. I work on Fridays so its hard to get the Ex., should be an awesome piece.

As far as Ironman & Sparrow. I like sparrow better. Just seems there are so many Ironman products coming out. This is the 1st Sparrow PF I've seen besides the CM one.

that is true. but iron man rocks, so i don't mind at all. just wish the quality of the products was a little more consistent (and better).

btw, if trevor grove didn't do the sparrow sculpt, who did? sorry if this has been answered before but i didn't wanna sift thru hundreds of previous posts to find it...

I'm surprised by the edition size as well.

I still like the piece a lot. But, as I said in the Iron Man thread. I canceled it, as I am going for the ultimate grail for me.

It's not a poster encompassing the entirity of a film, but I personally really like this image of Captain Jack.

pirates3poster2.jpg

Check this out :p

2ekpugz.jpg

Holly hell...is this thread still going about his likness? Give it a rest folks its not gonna change...plus its pretty dam close. Man some people are relentless. I would understand if this thread went on for weeks because SS accidently made him a black guy. But gezzz...
You wanna know how to get 100% likness on this piece....print out a picture of depps face and tape it to the front of this statues head. Problem solved...

Chris

I've seen the light! this statue sucks! the likeness is horrible, does NOT look like Depp at all and the exclusive is STUPID! cancel!, Cancel! CANCEL!

(Sits back and hopes his Ex. waitlist converts :monkey3)

I bet this one will have a "typo" in the ES, and it will really be 750 like the Aliens maquette.

Back