Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow In Progress

Is there really a good chance Davy Jones or Barbossa ( cursed, hopefully ) will end up being made ?

I've been re-working my POTC collection and would like to get some larger more detaield pieces..like maybe the artfx ones..but if Sideshow has some plans or at least a possibility of making these haunted villians I'll sit back and wait a bit.. ;)

I would love to have a Barbossa since HT didn't do a 1/6 of him! Davy Jones would be cool too, but of the two, I'd take a Barbossa!

I'd be up for more, but I have a feeling there's just going to be the one Sparrow PF and that'll be the lone representation of Pirates in PF form.

I'd be up for more, but I have a feeling there's just going to be the one Sparrow PF and that'll be the lone representation of Pirates in PF form.

I wouldn't hold my breath for more POTC in PF.

Man, I wish I could be a member that long without being exposed to the PF plague. I thought PF's were ridiculous when I saw the first Sean Connery one. Then I joined this board. Now I have 14...

PFs are nice, but they can take up a lot of room, between size and money I'm selective with them.

Since no one actually answered you, PFs are 1/4 scale pieces, roughly 18" tall.

Back