Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow In Progress

Congratulations. I'm afraid my ability to get this is starting to look unlikely. :(

Aye, but unless someone at work decides to give me a raise there just isn't much collectibles money in the foreseeable budget and there are alot of other things coming out that I think I want more. It's just going to be a lot of tough decisions.

This PF isn't going to be out for a fair ammount of time, plenty could happen between now and then.

I got this pre-ordered for regular. I'm sorta new to sideshow and ordering stuff. Should I order also the EX also to hopefully get it converted and cancel my regular if it does convert? Or do you guys think its pretty much pointless as I'm sorta late in the game?

If you want the statue and plan on getting it I would definitely hop on the wait list. I wouldn't be surprised if it converts, but it will probably take some time and will be more towards around the time it ships. Good luck!

I'm just so thrilled about this piece. Last September was our daughter's first trip to Disneyworld, and of course we made sure to see the new POTC ride, updated with Captain Jack. So while my wife and I are familiar with the films our daughter was first introduced to Jack as a mixed media animatronic statue. A life size, talking Premium Format. :) The Sideshow piece commemorates so many great things about movies and the excitement of experiencing the magic of Disney with the entire family.

BellaSeptember2009022.jpg

Aww, I can't wait to take my kids (should I ever have any) to Disney World.

Thanks for the "aww" Agent0028. :hi5: I realize the inherent corniness in posting family pics outside of the "post your kids" threads but there's just something about Disney that sparks a certain sentimentality that's hard to resist. :eek:

Yeah, Disney's dream of a park that can be enjoyed by children and their parents together definitely succeeded.

Back