Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow In Progress

I love seeing kids at Disney too. I remember one time a little girl was walking with her mom and started yelling, "Mommy, look! It's Mickey! It's Mickey!" I can't wait to have kids of my own to take.

Khev...that picture just ROCKS! :rock :rock :rock

Thanks. :duff Note the Freaks shirt I'm sporting. ;)

I love seeing kids at Disney too. I remember one time a little girl was walking with her mom and started yelling, "Mommy, look! It's Mickey! It's Mickey!"

When my daughter saw Belle she and ran up to her and excitedly shouted "Hi Beauty and the Beast!" :lol

Can't wait for Jack!

Last edited:

what i dont understand about this piece is why isn't the bandanna cloth or something?

Just watched pirates 1 last night. I remember how excited I was when it came out. There just arent many/good pirate movies these days. Wish there were more. An updated treasure island would be nice.

Just watched pirates 1 last night. I remember how excited I was when it came out. There just arent many/good pirate movies these days. Wish there were more. An updated treasure island would be nice.

What they need is a hardcore pirate movie. Yea Pirates of the Caribbean was good but it was also too Disney. We need a pirate movie about raping and pillaging...dark, gritty and grimy.

Yeah! They have to make a pirate movie about the Monkey Island story :clap

Btw, CONVERTED :yess:

Last edited:

Man I can't wait for this. Almost every Disney movie my daughter watches starts with a Disney montage and Jack saying "We have our heading..." Can't wait until the icon arrives!

This is definitely going to be a highlight of my Jack collection, it's really impressive in the execution, between pose, costuming, paint, sculpt, other than wanting the ability to add his coat and hat to the look, there's not much about this piece I'd change.

Man I can't wait for this. Almost every Disney movie my daughter watches starts with a Disney montage and Jack saying "We have our heading..." Can't wait until the icon arrives!

:lol :hi5: :lol I see that a LOT too, always makes me think of the PF on it's way. :goodpost: :wink1:

Nothing serious, just not enough funds for everything I want and this is lower on the list. And it is easier to cancel now than when it gets close and there is alot of excitement building up. Thanks for the well wishes.

This piece is without a doubt one of my most anticipated at the SS booth at SDCC short a few short days away now!

If it's there, can't imagine it wouldn't be, but who knows how much new stuff they've got to unveil and what'll make the cut for the booth, especially where they seem to be doing things a bit different this year with new items and preorders, maybe the whole booth will be smaller. I'd love to see some candids though, just to get other looks at him.

I can't imagine Sparrow not being there. I think he'll be a big draw.

I agree he'd be a show stopper, but without knowing the details of their presence at the show, hard to say.

Usually, they have a huge booth and mix in new stuff as big surprises with some old stuff to see while waiting, this year they're going to end up previewing everything on the site for order before anyone even gets to the show, they're up to something new, I just think the booth setup could also be a surprise this year.

Back