Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow In Progress

Good news and bad news.
Good new, Fed Ex came right before I was about to head off to work so I didnt miss shipping cause of the signature required.
Bad news, its sitting at home and I'm sitting at work going crazy cause its at home and I want to see it badly hee hee:impatient:

are 29 enough pictures :lol

In my opinion, one of the best PFs

img_0064.jpg

img_0033.jpg

img_0034.jpg

img_0037.jpg

img_0038.jpg

img_0039.jpg

img_0042.jpg

img_0043.jpg

img_0044.jpg

Thanks for posting those Aslan. So I take it the exclusive shipped first? How long till the regular goes out?

aslan, what about the likeness, is ok in your opinion, best that in pics?

Just unpacked it and i think it's awesome! you get so much with this statue and the detail of all the clothes etc is amazing! The likeness is good in person & doesn't come across as well in some of the pics posted.

I was a bit worried after some of the pics but i'm 100% happy with this. Thanks SS you did a great job! Oh & how cool is the lamp? it flickers & really looks like it's lit. :rock

Congrats, Bro! :rock :duff :rock

Awesome news about the lamp! I can't wait to get mine after my last Flexpay next month! :banana

This is a really awesome piece. Honestly, the base is the thing I like best about it, but that's not to say anything bad about Jack himself.

THe only thing I would have liked to see that's not there is an open compass. I'm assuming the included compass doesn't open?
But I'm really psyched for this. Pulled the trigger yesterday for the regular edition. I like the hand holding the Aztec gold best.

I was the prototypes biggest supporter, but this PF looks dated and it just came out. I really need to see more pics because it does not capture what the prototype presented. It's not Rambo PF bad, but I can see how people would be upset about the likeness.

Last edited:

THe only thing I would have liked to see that's not there is an open compass. I'm assuming the included compass doesn't open?
But I'm really psyched for this. Pulled the trigger yesterday for the regular edition. I like the hand holding the Aztec gold best.

I'm debating between it and compass. I like the Aztec gold alot, but the compass encompasses (pardon the pun) the character more fully imo. But the compass looks a little awkward imo in the pose--not sure why he's using the compass on land...

I'd be all about the compass if he could hold it like this..

JacksCompass.jpg

I like the gold because it's specific to pt 1, which is my fav.

Yeah, that'd make me go for the compass for sure. I love the pose, but it really is awkward for him holding the compass and extremely awkward (imo) for him holding the gun.

Another good point in favor of the gold...the first is the best and most popular so... I'll probably display it back and forth for awhile until I decide.

I will probably say that I'm going to alternate and then never change it. Since that's what I do with everything. :lol

It's odd that it comes with two compasses but neither open.

:dunno

It's odd that it comes with two compasses but neither open.

:dunno

:exactly:

I thought i'd seen a picture on SS with one open, so when none of them opened i was looking in the box thinking there must be another one, so i went and had a look at SS and there wasn't an open pic. :(

Great pics folks! :rock

The more I see pics of this, the more I'm so happy how great this came out. I'm usually not too involved with the fabric of PF's but SS hit a homerun on this one when it comes to the outfit. The straps, buckles, cloth are all just superb. And I got get enough of that base..... Love it.

Great pics folks! :rock

The more I see pics of this, the more I'm so happy how great this came out. I'm usually not too involved with the fabric of PF's but SS hit a homerun on this one when it comes to the outfit. The straps, buckles, cloth are all just superb. And I got get enough of that base..... Love it.

I have a good few PF's and this is one of the best yet! i was looking at it for ages last night and there is just so much to the statue, plus all the stuff you get on the base.

I also like that if you lift the shirt sleeve he has the P scar & the tattoo. :rock

Jay, which PFs do you have ? you can make a top with your pieces ? I want see how top Jack Sparrow is for you, i´m doubt if buy for Jack or pass.

Back