Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

How is anyone finding the new prints - nothing is coming up for me???

That's absolutely ridiculous - nothing came up on the main site!!!

They only went live via that direct link to the arts page that Valkyrie posted (thanks by the way).

I was ready since the hour and now on waitlist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's really poor play Sideshow!!!

Only now has it just come up on the main site!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which ones are wl now?
I can still order Harley

All three should still be available at the moment. For some reason, Harley and QotD are showing on WL for the link I gave earlier. If you click on them, they're still accepting orders though.

No. Harley and QotD are WL.
Going through checkout shows them as being wait listed.

All three should still be available at the moment. For some reason, Harley and QotD are showing on WL for the link I gave earlier. If you click on them, they're still accepting orders though.

Managed to order one via waitlist as soon as you posted link. They have pissed up big time here - surely I can't be the only one!

If you go on the main site and type in Quinn now ONLY the preview option comes up - no link to the product.

I have screen grabbed that too Sideshow in case you try and say otherwise!!!

No. Harley and QotD are WL.
Going through checkout shows them as being wait listed.

You're right. They weren't showing Waitlist yet on the main order pages for Harley and QotD. :(

They should really make it easier to find these when they go up for sale. I admittedly had to do a manual search for them on their site before I found them.

Pretty fast sellout. I prefer the QotD print over Kier.

You're right. They weren't showing Waitlist yet on the main order pages for Harley and QotD. :(

They should really make it easier to find these when they go up for sale. I admittedly had to do a manual search for them on their site before I found them.

They are not even coming up with a manual search - this really is a poor on sale.

I am waiting till customer service goes live to find out what's going on and I'm going to be returning my Ivy print if the explanation isn't satisfactory.

I don't mind missing out on something BUT I do mind incompetence and I'm not supporting it with my money.

They do if you search "Art Prints".

That's fair enough BUT when I type in Quinn and I also click on the art print section and it STILL as of 10.59 shows the preview options there's something incredibly wrong and unfair.

Sideshow won't give a crap because they have sold out anyway so I guess it's just my stupidity for not being able to find their hidden products!

Managed to order one via waitlist as soon as you posted link. They have pissed up big time here - surely I can't be the only one!

If you go on the main site and type in Quinn now ONLY the preview option comes up - no link to the product.

I have screen grabbed that too Sideshow in case you try and say otherwise!!!

Yeah, they need to work on making the PO's for these things a little smoother. Not having them on the main front page at the scheduled time is pretty unacceptable. I find it strange that they still haven't updated the product pages for all three with the "Waitlist" button. They all still have the "Preorder" button.

I don't get why Poison Ivy didn't have a framed option? I jumped on the WL for framed Harley and I plan on collecting the 3 Gotham Sirens but would all them with same frame with their respective colored boarders...

I don't get why Poison Ivy didn't have a framed option? I jumped on the WL for framed Harley and I plan on collecting the 3 Gotham Sirens but would all them with same frame with their respective colored boarders...

Ivy didn't have a framed option at first but SS offered one later to those who ordered the unframed.

Back