Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

I'm not very optimistic in WL converting for these prints. Mainly bc they are expected to ship next month

Scored Harley and QotD, though I'm not quite sure I'm keeping Harley yet. So glad I went on my break when they went up thogh. Hope we don't continue too far down this roads towards Mondo speed sellouts.

Scored Harley and QotD, though I'm not quite sure I'm keeping Harley yet. So glad I went on my break when they went up thogh. Hope we don't continue too far down this roads towards Mondo speed sellouts.

I know we complain about high es, but 250 is too low in my opinion. 500 would have been better.

I doubt there'll be any WL conversions, because most of the people buying them are piece of sh$t flippers.

Flippers are finding out about these now. Much faster sell outs than last time.

I'll just print the picture out myself and save $299.95. :)

I do that sometimes, but you can't beat a good quality professional print, but its a good alternative if the item is sold out or simply too expensive.
I usually buy a movie poster, frame it and then print out smaller character posters for around it

Flippers are finding out about these now. Much faster sell outs than last time.

I just knew there would be a mad grab for these today, I managed to get my order in about 7 seconds after the item went up

This means it will be even crazier with Catwoman if they announce the time it will go up.

I just knew there would be a mad grab for these today, I managed to get my order in about 7 seconds after the item went up

This means it will be even crazier with Catwoman if they announce the time it will go up.

I refreshed until they came up

I got all 3 today with the quickness. I don't know why some people were having problems. I went to the site at 10AM Eastern and clicked What's New and they popped up. Then just refreshed until they were available to order--took about 2 minutes.

I got all 3 today with the quickness. I don't know why some people were having problems. I went to the site at 10AM Eastern and clicked What's New and they popped up. Then just refreshed until they were available to order--took about 2 minutes.

Same.

If anyone wants to sell me their QotD print let me know. I'll unfortunately pay you double for it.

your web browser makes all the difference in the world. They weren't showing up for me on the main page via explorer. I switched to firefox and voila, there they were. I only wanted the Queen, which I was able to secure.

I picked up Harley and QotD no problem, they'll look great on the wall!

Back