Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Ivy didn't have a framed option at first but SS offered one later to those who ordered the unframed.

Oh ok. Thanks for the info. Do you think if any WL convert for Ivy they would get the option for a frame too?

I found all three prints on the homepage.

What time?

I used four different machines (three without visiting the site previously so no cache issues) and nothing came up till around 10.36am.

Oh ok. Thanks for the info. Do you think if any WL convert for Ivy they would get the option for a frame too?

Hard to say. I suppose it's possible if enough people canceled their PO's, they would have some extra frames lying around.

At around 7am PT. They came up no problems on my phone.
Also you could have used the link given in the newsletter if you kept those. I usually do as the links are an easy and direct access point to the products.
Sorry you had problems.

What time?

I used four different machines (three without visiting the site previously so no cache issues) and nothing came up till around 10.36am.

Yep. They weren't on the homepage for quite a while. They were still under "Coming Soon" at the scheduled time for me.

At around 7am PT. They came up no problems on my phone.
Also you could have used the link given in the newsletter if you kept those. I usually do as the links are an easy and direct access point to the products.
Sorry you had problems.

Just keeps getting odder this whole thing then.

Others are saying the same as me on FB and another forum.

You are only person so far who saw link on main site that I can see.

Just keeps getting odder this whole thing then.

Others are saying the same as me on FB and another forum.

You are only person so far who saw link on main site that I can see.

As an FYI I used the mobile version of the site. If that makes any difference and not the desktop version.
I've seen items pop up on the mobile site earlier than the full site.

As an FYI I used the mobile version of the site. If that makes any difference and not the desktop version.

Tried that too and no luck there either :-(

I cant believe I missed both the Harley and Queen print. What are the chances of my waitlist orders converting?

i saw them coming up here :)

I cant believe I missed both the Harley and Queen print. What are the chances of my waitlist orders converting?

That's too bad buddy.
Hope you get a conversion.
I'm still waiting on my Ivy to convert.

Ordered all 3. :) Kind of odd the QOTD is $10 cheaper but the frame is $10 more?

On the WL for Harley. She sold out fast. With only 250, I do wonder how many WL conversions there will be. I wonder how fast Bats, Superman, and WW will sell out.

Ordered as soon as I got the tweet, and it was a little too late, waitlisted... :(

Back