Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Order now, link to buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

Think they mentioned it 4-5 months ago that they were going to change the heads! Not sure why dont recall ppl hating the orginal heads

Actually the majority of people here did not like the EX head when it first debuted. True story go look at the earlier threads.

The truth is Sideshow did not change these sculpts at the last minute. The sculpt that debuted at SDCC was already Trevor's revised sculpt. Don't know why Sideshow didn't advertise those as the prototype though.

Canceled the Ex. She's not on my top list of favorite characters and I am not paying just for the bod, LOL. I rather save up for future Bats n Hulk. Got my NRD refunded. They do offer transfer to another order but refunded back to my CC is fine.

Actually the majority of people here did not like the EX head when it first debuted. True story go look at the earlier threads.

The truth is Sideshow did not change these sculpts at the last minute. The sculpt that debuted at SDCC was already Trevor's revised sculpt. Don't know why Sideshow didn't advertise those as the prototype though.

I didnt like the original head sculpt, I thought they looked real basic, to cheap. Didnt feel like a PF but rather one of the Bowen digital sculpts. I ordered her day one but only now am I actually looking forward to receiving her.

I didn't like either head sculpts before. I only pre-ordered after seeing the new regular head sculpt at SDCC in person, I'm definitely displaying this sculpt as I love it. Not loving either rendition of the EX head sculpts though.

The reg head is improved a lot. I don't really care for the ex head.

Ok, where is our arrival notice? :mad:

I read it was gonna be charged on March 19th, so most likely be arriving by the end of March.

Where did you read it?

Got mine too :yess:

Now I need one more arrival notice hopefully Cap movie PF will be next.

Guess I'll be having a few X-Men pieces by the end of March. :rock:rock:rock

Guess I'll be having a few X-Men pieces by the end of March. :rock:rock:rock

I'll have all the 90s X-Men PFs by the end of March! :rock Despite any individual issues (PJs, inferior paint apps, inconsistent bases, an ugly head or two, etc.), Wolverine, Gambit, Cyclops, Rogue and Psylocke are gonna look great all together come next month.

I want to have her sent early but I really need to wait for my next paycheck...

Back