Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Link to waitlist & buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

Is it just lighting, or is there a paint problem with her right leg (on the left side of the photo). It looks like the paint are sloppy on the upper part of the leg and dented too.

It's true that the paint on the blue bands isn't perfect, but the dents you are seeing are just shadow, I think, considering the overhead light source.

Last edited:

Thanks for the awesome catch Jedah! I changed mine too, I wasn't feeling the X belt so much, but this looks MUCH better to me. Thanks for the tip!!

DSCN2929.jpg

Is it just lighting, or is there a paint problem with her right leg (on the left side of the photo). It looks like the paint are sloppy on the upper part of the leg and dented too.

It's true that the paint on the blue bands isn't perfect, but the dents you are seeing are just shadow, I think, considering the overhead light source.

Blackthornone answered you perfectly there, Gagaliya. :wave

Thanks for the awesome catch Jedah! I changed mine too, I wasn't feeling the X belt so much, but this looks MUCH better to me. Thanks for the tip!!

Happy to be of service. Looks awesome. :hi5:
I actually liked the X belt before finding this, but now I like the sash better. In some images in X-Men #1 it looks like she's just wearing an X belt, in others it looks like the sash, and in others it looks like a combination of the two. :dunno

Damn! SS is quick, received my replacement portraits today. Both in perfect condition but they want me to destroy the other set or I'll get charged for them. Anyone know how much I would get charged if I keep them instead?

Damn! SS is quick, received my replacement portraits today. Both in perfect condition but they want me to destroy the other set or I'll get charged for them. Anyone know how much I would get charged if I keep them instead?

i bet they will charge you the cost of an entire statue...

I asked them once. It varies from piece to piece.
I'd guess it'd probably be around, or a bit over $100 for one.

Back when the 1/6 Darth Vader came out I had to get a replacement head, and the price they told me if I wanted to keep the broken one was over half the cost of the figure.

Goddamn! Smashing them to pieces tomorrow.

Anyone else seeing the prices this piece is going for on ebay :horror

Completed listings:

$450 - $700

a lot. you better get to smashing :monkey1

half the price of the statue was what i was quoted by sideshow

I imagine they would have to keep the price high to keep people from taking advantage of them. For example, my ex head had a small chip in the hair that could very easily be fixed with some paint. I sent in for a replacement because I have no desire to mess with fixing it, nor should I have to. But if I was able to keep the damaged head after getting the replacement, I could probably get $50-$75 for the ex head if I sold it. That could lead to a lot of "fake" claims, and ruin a great replacement program Sideshow has.

I imagine they would have to keep the price high to keep people from taking advantage of them. For example, my ex head had a small chip in the hair that could very easily be fixed with some paint. I sent in for a replacement because I have no desire to mess with fixing it, nor should I have to. But if I was able to keep the damaged head after getting the replacement, I could probably get $50-$75 for the ex head if I sold it. That could lead to a lot of "fake" claims, and ruin a great replacement program Sideshow has.

My Ex head also had a small chip on one of the hair strands. My replacement will arrive next Tuesday and then I need to destroy the damaged one.

This will be the first Sideshow piece I get to destroy (intentionally). :yess:

But, it is not going to be easy because it is such a beautiful piece. :monkey2

My Ex head also had a small chip on one of the hair strands. My replacement will arrive next Tuesday and then I need to destroy the damaged one.

This will be the first Sideshow piece I get to destroy (intentionally). :yess:

But, it is not going to be easy because it is such a beautiful piece. :monkey2

You're gonna see how hard it is to completely smash one of these portraits. I've taken a hammer to some and while it chips it never shatters.

You're gonna see how hard it is to completely smash one of these portraits. I've taken a hammer to some and while it chips it never shatters.

LOL, that's what happend to me when I had to destroy my original hair-strand damaged She Hulk head. I would hit it with both ends of the hammer and hair strands would break off, and big chips would come out of her face, but I never got it to actually break into multiple pieces.

LOL, that's what happend to me when I had to destroy my original hair-strand damaged She Hulk head. I would hit it with both ends of the hammer and hair strands would break off, and big chips would come out of her face, but I never got it to actually break into multiple pieces.

I think I am going to drop her off a second story window onto a stone patio. Might not shatter, but should damage enough to satisfy Sideshow.

Back