Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Link to waitlist & buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

LOL dhaval, why you ALWAYS ended up on the wait list then get all sad. And never actually place a PO for the EX when it comes out? I thought you focus on marvel comic characters, so what the?

LOL dhaval, why you ALWAYS ended up on the wait list then get all sad. And never actually place a PO for the EX when it comes out? I thought you focus on marvel comic characters, so what the?

he was busy backtracking honestly, he only started collecting in nov 2011, blame me for that..:lol

:slap:exactly::lol

Bro. I started late in Nov 2011 :gah:missed so many nice statues mostly Exclusive ones. dont want to pay for any of them more than retail....:wink1:.........if waitlist converts fine otherwise reg... but from now on which i m liking i m getting ex after deciding Ex is worth or not according to me :monkey3.....till now Ex Predator-Ex Dutch-Ex Elder Predator on preorder got sabretooth ex-T1 PF Ex- Great:slap Ultron Ex.....

This was the first time I had to destroy one and as many have stated, it was very hard to shatter it to pieces. I dropped it, smashed it with a hammer and took a drill to it. Not wanting to admit defeat, I was going to torch it but I realized SS needs proof and I didn't want it to be unrecognizable.

The fractured hair strands would have never came off. Upon destroying it, I discovered metal wires supporting them inside the polystone.

IMG_6718.jpg

This was the first time I had to destroy one and as many have stated, it was very hard to shatter it to pieces. I dropped it, smashed it with a hammer and took a drill to it. Not wanting to admit defeat, I was going to torch it but I realized SS needs proof and I didn't want it to be unrecognizable.

The fractured hair strands would have never came off. Upon destroying it, I discovered metal wires supporting them inside the polystone.

IMG_6718.jpg

both your heads were damaged? That sucks.

damn hope mine doesnt come damaged. im really looking forward to this statue

both your heads were damaged? That sucks.

Yea, but the replacements came fairly fast and I was glad I didn't have to ship the statue back. Loving this piece more everyday, definitely filled the void Rogue left in me.

Crunch time, I really want her...is she worth paying for in the middle of wedding planning!

Crunch time, I really want her...is she worth paying for in the middle of wedding planning!

What's a few hundred dollars. :monkey1 She's worth it and when u get her, put her at your wife's night table side.:wink1:

Seems like Sideshow doesn't like to use magnets as much anymore, seeing those headsculpts are using metal pegs.

What's a few hundred dollars. :monkey1 She's worth it and when u get her, put her at your wife's night table side.:wink1:

Im writing some big checks now for all the depost but Im figuring she aint my wife yet right.

is Psylocke head have peg not magnet??

Back