Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Link to waitlist & buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

Crunch time, I really want her...is she worth paying for in the middle of wedding planning!

That's a tough one, I've had your dilemma in the past and it might not end up well with the Mrs.

Ski :D

got the reg off ebay for $250 shipped, i do not care for the ex head so it wasnt a big deal.

/waits for the fail comments

got the reg off ebay for $250 shipped, i do not care for the ex head so it wasnt a big deal.

cool i will get reg if i get nice offer:)

Psylocke will only be my 2nd EX for a Marvel PF, pretty much by default. My X-chicks are Exclsuive, but my X-dudes are all Regulars.

It made more financial sense for me to just get the Regulars for the PFs I had to back collect. The good thing about Regulars is they're easier to find below the retail price.

A victory is what you make of it. You saved over $50. Good job.

Awesome both my EX and Regular shipped today. At first I wanted the EX Head. Then when they changed it I was sort of bummed. After seeing the in hand reviews I still don't like it. If seeing it in person does not change my mind then maybe I can trade it down the road.

Awesome both my EX and Regular shipped today. At first I wanted the EX Head. Then when they changed it I was sort of bummed. After seeing the in hand reviews I still don't like it. If seeing it in person does not change my mind then maybe I can trade it down the road.

im lookin for an ex bad! :monkey3 haha

My EX shipped! suh weeeet!!! I live like 3 hrs from the warehouse so should be here tomorrow or wed!!!

Back