Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Link to waitlist & buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

:) Paid the remaining balance today and they ship it out today :clap

:yess: Scheduled Delivery: 21-March-2012

So i just got my psylocke and she looks AWESOME!!! She has completely restored my faith in SSC. I had one issue where the left arm with the sword didn't fit in the shoulder slot properly. It looks like there is a small peg in the arm that should be recessed but is sticking out. It blocks the arm from fitting all the way. I'm gonna email SSC but does anyone else have this problem? I'm sure it won't be a problem to replace and the rest of the statue is immaculate so i'm pretty damn happy right now. I will post pics in a bit.

You can probably notice the gap when the left arm with sword is on her body. Gonna email them right now to get a replacement.
20400564.jpg

22440959.jpg

82097578.jpg

15234415.jpg

64846375r.jpg

71018236.jpg

62396558.jpg

48671466.jpg

69873575.jpg

15334746.jpg

You can probably notice the gap when the left arm with sword is on her body. Gonna email them right now to get a replacement.

Good luck with the arm. I once had a Cyber Darth Maul who's arm came broken. When I finally got the replacement, it didn't fit into the chest like the original broken one did, so I was forced to return the whole thing =/

20400564.jpg

22440959.jpg

82097578.jpg

15234415.jpg

Thanks for the display box / unboxing pics. :)

:yess: just got mine, UPS deliver it to my work :clap #29 :slap I saw ups accidentally drop the box :thud: I hope nothing broken :pray:

:yess: just got mine, UPS deliver it to my work :clap #29 :slap I saw ups accidentally drop the box :thud: I hope nothing broken :pray:

No way! I would open that up right away, hope she fairs well!

I really hate UPS. I will never deal with them because they have damaged my items before.

Her inner left thigh's paint is cracking & flaking. I didn't even see it in the beginning, I heard it crackle. Looks like Betty's gonba blackbagged & hammered eventually.

Back