Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Link to waitlist & buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

It's here...
tumblr_m19dy2qQFe1qflryz.gif

:lol:rotfl:rotfl:lol

Sorry to hear that bro. Still did not open mine. I am too busy @ work & home, I need to cook last nite too.

Thanks man & best of luck with yours. :duff
Already emailed SS about it, hopefull I'd get a response by tomorrow.

got the reg off ebay for $250 shipped, i do not care for the ex head so it wasnt a big deal.

/waits for the fail comments

anyone still waiting to get their psylock? I contacted the seller asking why mine still hasnt shipped yet, he said it's a pre-order he wont get it from sideshow for another 2 weeks wtf?

fail...

anyone still waiting to get their psylock? I contacted the seller asking why mine still hasnt shipped yet, he said it's a pre-order he wont get it from sideshow for another 2 weeks wtf?

fail...

I'd ask for a refund if I were you. Another 2 weeks is sketchy to me, how long has it been since you paid him/her?

I'd ask for a refund if I were you. Another 2 weeks is sketchy to me, how long has it been since you paid him/her?

paid him monday, i am not too worried about losing my money he's a top rated seller and ebay/paypal bends backward to the buyers.

just wondering if what he said was actually true, or if he ran out of stock and trying to get some more.

friends i m still on :pray: waitlist is anyones waitlist converted?:cuckoo:

Is it secretcompass?? I bought some stuff from him.. Really good seller...

Is it secretcompass?? I bought some stuff from him.. Really good seller...

Nah not sc some local seller in NJ, i bought all my non ex statue from secretcompass in the past, but they are pissing me off lately with the high prices. For example they listed full retail price + $50 shipping for arthas, i offered my usual 10% discount + free shipping which they normally accept and was willing to order outside of evilbay so they save some fees, but now they refuse to come down on price which is more than if i ordered from ss directly.

Nah not sc some local seller in NJ, i bought all my non ex statue from secretcompass in the past, but they are pissing me off lately with the high prices. For example they listed full retail price + $50 shipping for arthas, i offered my usual 10% discount + free shipping which they normally accept and was willing to order outside of evilbay so they save some fees, but now they refuse to come down on price which is more than if i ordered from ss directly.

there's probably not a huge discount on that one. on top of that, the state sales tax was added in

Back