Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mines today! Looks great, and he is damn big....

017pmt.jpg

006ukt.jpg

007vhi.jpg

008jmd.jpg

012kwz.jpg

013jxq.jpg

014qrk.jpg

015doo.jpg

016jyn.jpg

Damn this reg head looks so evil and detail. Love these pics! Looks like rhino is really winning! :clap ex head is nice too, but the reg wins for me.

Damn this reg head looks so evil and detail. Love these pics! Looks like rhino is really winning! :clap ex head is nice too, but the reg wins for me.

nah most times i dont care about ex, but in this case gotta display with the classic head.

EX or fail for realz yo!

Just as I feared, his head is way too tiny- LOL And his neck would have to be made of rubber to stretch like that inside his costume. Terrible proportions and another SS failure. The saving grace is I can flip this and make some extra cash.

BB

Just as I feared, his head is way too tiny- LOL And his neck would have to be made of rubber to stretch like that inside his costume. Terrible proportions and another SS failure. The saving grace is I can flip this and make some extra cash.

BB

Seriously?!?!
This was almost my first SS pre-order but I missed out on the EX and couldn't deal with just the reg head. Glad I passed but equally sad I've missed out on a fantastic statue. IMO a top representation of Rhino.

Well, pulled the trigger on a Regular still available in a shop here, getting this next month I suppose.

BB

Look at Hulk Com. Similar head proportions. That is FTW. :yess:

Yeah I know, I just can't believe how quickly both the Ex and Reg sold out.:(

Gotta say i was the same as you when i heard that. It usually takes something extraordinarily good for a piece to sell out as quick as Rhino did. Still, its great news for those who have him

Last edited:
Back