Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AE1D5E05-B158-4556-AD8A-2F591186E6D2-44158-0000041E3CBFD5C1.jpg

71960080-ADEB-43E6-8D9D-86BC45D1F943-44158-0000041E37C27A19.jpg

I can tell Jye is very happy his NOT heavy!
As it is sitting just right on top of the display right there

Hmm. Just bought a Rhino. Now to go to sleep for work to pay for him.

Hahaha you too? Lol glad I check these boards religiously. Saw that there were less than 10 remaining and pulled the trigger quickly. Never happier to use my reward points on a piece. Can't wait:yess:

Hahaha you too? Lol glad I check these boards religiously. Saw that there were less than 10 remaining and pulled the trigger quickly. Never happier to use my reward points on a piece. Can't wait:yess:

Nice BlackKnight! Good luck Bro! :1-1:

Only 10 remain? Wow is rhino really that popular? Something must be wrong here. Is this for real? Or a fake sell out? This was one of the statues I predicted to be worthless like the thing PF ex. Still wonder how the heck os rhino this hot? :dunno

Only 10 remain? Wow is rhino really that popular? Something must be wrong here. Is this for real? Or a fake sell out? This was one of the statues I predicted to be worthless like the thing PF ex. Still wonder how the heck os rhino this hot? :dunno

I was shocked that they sold 1000 this quickly. Skaar regular was around for a while, figured so would this. Glad I didn't go to sleep early like I had planned.

I was shocked that they sold 1000 this quickly. Skaar regular was around for a while, figured so would this. Glad I didn't go to sleep early like I had planned.

Yes :hi5:Glad you got one! I'm still shocked it sold out that fast for a character like rhino? Looks like he's a winner!

Back