Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only 10 remain? Wow is rhino really that popular? Something must be wrong here. Is this for real? Or a fake sell out? This was one of the statues I predicted to be worthless like the thing PF ex. Still wonder how the heck os rhino this hot? :dunno

Well Rhino's been around since 1966, made his debut in AS #41 , so he's pretty well known by comic book fans.

amazing+spider-man+%2341.jpg

Only 10 remain? Wow is rhino really that popular? Something must be wrong here. Is this for real? Or a fake sell out? This was one of the statues I predicted to be worthless like the thing PF ex. Still wonder how the heck os rhino this hot? :dunno

Popular enough, but what really sold it was the first in hand pics. Can't deny how impressive this thing looks in hand and seriously how could SSC nail Rhino's *** and mess up Rogues....:dunno

"Checking Inventory"!!!! I hope everyone that wanted one got one, looks like it's soon too late!

Quite pleasantly surprised, grail in the making.

He's one of Spidey's Classic villains, along with Batman Spidey has the most well known villains in CB history.

Popular enough, but what really sold it was the first in hand pics. Can't deny how impressive this thing looks in hand and seriously how could SSC nail Rhino's *** and mess up Rogues....:dunno

:goodpost:

Hope we get more villains soon.

Lizard, Mysterio, Doc Ock :pray:

Thanks all I knew I saw him in a spidey cartoon before and some comics just didn't know he was that old. Skaar um didn't know anything nor ever seen him until SS release the statue. Lol

Thanks all I knew I saw him in a spidey cartoon before and some comics just didn't know he was that old. Skaar um didn't know anything nor ever seen him until SS release the statue. Lol

...I'm going to have to request an official name change...
:slap :slap :slap

:wink1:

This was one of the statues I predicted to be worthless like the thing PF ex. Still wonder how the heck os rhino this hot? :dunno

Wow 1966? I knew he was around for a while but not that old! :horror so has skaar been around that time as well?

I know you're doing this on purpose. You're just playing us. :wave

Back