Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally here :D

_3187212_zps6930cebd.jpg

_3187211_1_zps6777ede0.jpg

_3187206_zpsc3af3c91.jpg

_3187204_zps3a8fd468.jpg

_3187203_zps90967539.jpg

Great pics. :clap

Miles better!! Is that a trick question?:lol

Rhino is so far better than Carnage AND Venom combined! In fact, they need to redo Venom. I do not like his pose at all. Carnage is better (since I don't care much for the character). :monkey4

Rhino is a great statue, but to say it's better than both Venom & Carnage combined(!!!???), is well, grossly misinformed at best. And suggesting Venom be redone is beyond reason. I would strongly advise you look again,..... and again,.... and again.

Respectfully disagree. As it stands, the SS Spidey, Venom, & Carnage comiquettes are arguably the best produced ever. The scale, sculpts, poses, details, bases, & paint apps are all fantastic, rendering them a hard act to follow. With the inclusion of the Rhino, this series is destined for legendary greatness, provided that future iconic villain releases maintain these exceptionally high standards.

Yup. I agree 100%. ALL of those pieces are classics and in my book are the very best interpretations of those characters in statue form.

The all look awesome to me. Except for the Green Goblin, no offence to anyone who likes him though. Just not my cup of tea

Is marvel completely out of ideas? :huh

You mean a character that closely resembles Green Goblin riding a reversed Goblin Glider isn't considered an original idea? :monkey1

Really you like Venom much better than Rhino?

I can't seem to make up my mind which one I like better Rhino EX (I don't really like regular head on Rhino because the seam is too visible) or Venom, they both are amazing.

Sideshow has done fantastic job on Spidey villains so far, if I have to rank them all:

1. Rhino
1. Venom
3. Carnage
4. Black Cat
5. Green Goblin - used to own it but I sold it.
6. Hobgoblin - never own it because it's 1/5 scale

I'm definitely bias to Venom to begin with but quality wise, Venom takes it.
The paint job on Venom is exquisite compared to Rhino's. How Venom's isn't one flat color, it's a mix of dark bluish to purple hue. Just look at how intricately shaded it is...

IMG_0326_zpsb1a3313f.jpg

One can argue how they don't like the pose or the size but it is head & shoulders above the quality of Rhino. Don't get me wrong I love the Rhino statue but it don't compare to the Venom com.

The Carnage piece is such an underrated gem as well. If you get to choose between Carnage & this piece, I'd suggest the latter. Just my opinion.

The idea of redoing venom s crazy. This line needs expansion, not reboots. What is this, the movies?

There is so much to be done with this line. I am disappointed there has been no further progress or news on releases. Where's doc Ock, Kraven, Mysterio, Goblin (Harry and Norman switch heads for EX), Scorpion, Sandman, Lizard, Electro? This is a gold mine of classic untapped villains. Rhino jut goes to show that when done right, even the less popular characters can earn you a dollar and make the fans happy. I'm confident few if any would count rhino on their top villain list yet look what a well constructed piece will do...bring the villains and the fans will come! I'll even buy vulture if done right!

The idea of redoing venom s crazy. This line needs expansion, not reboots. What is this, the movies?

There is so much to be done with this line. I am disappointed there has been no further progress or news on releases. Where's doc Ock, Kraven, Mysterio, Goblin (Harry and Norman switch heads for EX), Scorpion, Sandman, Lizard, Electro? This is a gold mine of classic untapped villains. Rhino jut goes to show that when done right, even the less popular characters can earn you a dollar and make the fans happy. I'm confident few if any would count rhino on their top villain list yet look what a well constructed piece will do...bring the villains and the fans will come! I'll even buy vulture if done right!

:goodpost::exactly:
Except for the Venom part. I wouldn't mind another Venom. :D
Villains are awesome. :lecture

I love venom, but if redoing venom will take resources from expanding the line I'd rather expand the line. I'd love for reboots to happen in the future, but lets first do more characters right, then build on them.

Think of a nice big doc Ock held up by a couple robotic legs with his bag of money and a fire hydrant in the other. Or a nice goblin creeping around the corner of the building spideys perched on with his glider and pumpkin bombs out. This should be the ultimate spidey collection. Lets go!

Back