Sideshow Scum and Villainy Limited Edition 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jedi_Col

Jedi Academy Dropout -Class of '88-
CF Supporter
Reaction score
1000006223.jpg

Coming soon from Sideshow, Limited Edition Scum and Villainy Sixth Scale figures

Wow, most exciting 1/6 news in years. Hope the sculpts are good.

And a new Greedo will be a nice update on the now-$600+ old SSC one that is really dated and doesn't never even really looked like Greedo (just generic rodian.)

But so... did SSC get the 1/6 SW license again? They haven't announced/shipped a live action SW figure since Lando Skiff maybe four years ago.

Big news if so - what else will they do, are they restricted to creatures only? Really exciting and fascinating development.

Wish they had done Snaggletooth though rather than horny devil guy. And curious they chose to update Greedo but not Hammerhead.

Enhanced the pic - they didn't do a great job in obscuring them with the darkness. With the brightness adjusted you can see a lot of them excpet Garindan. They all look awesome (no fur on Walrusman sculpt but I guess that's okay.)

The way they are showing them all makes me wonder if these might be like that SSC Yoda that came our of nowhere and shipped faster than normal maybe five years ago. Why show all of them so clearly all at once?

But wow, how exciting is this?

sideshow.png

These will be fine editions to our collections...

tumblr_p45z1zuJt21s4qk4yo1_400.gif

Dr Evazen looks terrible. Garindan is too slim. Greedo and Ponda Baba are OK, Greedo looks pretty much like the 2007 version. The best of the bunch is devil man (forgot his name).

Honestly, sideshow missed the boat and should have been pumping these out for years. While hot toys gave us tons of bobas and mandalorians over and over, sideshow could w been printing money with side characters that lunatics like myself want. With hot toys forgetting they can make ot figures (han is the only new ot preorder of 2024) I in for whatever they make, as long as they are acceptable. Sideshow and accuracy and quality control are still a question mark.

At one time, I would have been so onboard with a cantina full of aliens on my shelf. Like 15 years ago.

I still have an unbuilt Nabrun Leids and a Weequay from a time gone by...

These will be fine editions to our collections...

tumblr_p45z1zuJt21s4qk4yo1_400.gif

Dr Evazen looks terrible. Garindan is too slim. Greedo and Ponda Baba are OK, Greedo looks pretty much like the 2007 version. The best of the bunch is devil man (forgot his name).
The SSC Evazan sculpt does have a passing resemblance to a 7-11 manager I had a run-in with once, but will reserve judgement once a lit-up pic is up. The Garindan is hard to judge in terms of too skinny because he's turned slightly but padding him out slightly is no big deal. The Hasbro Garindan sculpt is pretty decent but the idea we could get a Garindan and Evazan as higher-end figures is pretty insane, let alone the horny devil guy.

arturo.png

Back