Sideshow Scum and Villainy Limited Edition 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Respect to anyone still using their Kenner names
Now we just need to add Hammerhead in his blue leotard-onesie, and Snaglepuss in his silver go-go boots! :p

90yz7u.jpg
Hand your nerd card back please.
It's SnaggleTOOTH!!!
"Heavens to murgatroid!"

lol

Hand your nerd card back please.
It's SnaggleTOOTH!!!
"Heavens to murgatroid!"

lol
Oh, right, I though puss was the fancy one, which one fought El Kabong!? ...
XRBRnm4.png
tenor.gif

Ek4HrydWAAEdr92

I guess I never figured out...
So which one(s) (if any) are actually visible on film in the Cantina?
Wasn't there one with a hunchback too?
:p
9107ah.jpg

Last edited:
Looks to me like they are sticking strictly to standard height humanoid figures, presumably to minimise costs. Thus no Hammerhead, Snaggletooth or Gammy.

I was always into the 4inch scale vintage on which i grew up on and had collected the modern 4inch from the get go til 2013.
When a mate 1st sent me pics of Sideshow Maul waaaaaay back,i knew i had to get in on their SW line.
In the end the endless Clones burned me out,i think Ganch being the last od bought.
Older pics of when i did a huge display at a Newcastle/Australia Toy and Model Fair,in which i won best in show. lol.
1000011836.jpg
1000011827.jpg
1000011832.jpg

I’m intrigued and eager to see what comes out of this line.

Hot Toys should absolutely take note of this preordering process. Personally, I love it. There is a two week window (plenty of time) to place a deposit for PO. I like the idea of there being a Limit 1 rule as well. As a customizer, I might have liked another but ordering models like this are the only way we’re ever going to get background aliens at this scale.

I’m intrigued and eager to see what comes out of this line.

Hot Toys should absolutely take note of this preordering process. Personally, I love it. There is a two week window (plenty of time) to place a deposit for PO. I like the idea of there being a Limit 1 rule as well. As a customizer, I might have liked another but ordering models like this are the only way we’re ever going to get background aliens at this scale.
It’s only on the exclusive (extra hand) that’s limited to one per customer and has the 2 week preorder window.
You can order more of the collector edition.

No Gammie guard? He was part of this line originally wasn't he?
Yeah definitely some strange choices in this - Labria instead of Snaggletooth or a Hammerhead redo for example. Can't imagine they'll sell 20% the number of Labrias vs Greedos or Pondas.

And the fact they'd do the likes of Vizam or Barada/Kithaba over a Gamorrean Guard is equally strange - again, four times as many gammies versus Vizams. But for me the more obscure the character, the better in SW, so I'm super excited.

Ordered the EX of Greedo and Ponda, even though I have customs that look close to as good as these. I wanted flippers and furry hands versions of Walrusman, and a museum pose vs seated Greedo so really excited.

You don't think that one silhouette looks like Ackbar rather than "Lathe"?
Is Ackbar "scum or villany"?😁

Just looks like a big, wool cap. Outfit looks like it has guantlets etc. I dunno, I was going on the darker silhouette photo. All the others are from Jabba's palace too.

I would like it to be Ackbar though.

You don't think that one silhouette looks like Ackbar rather than "Lathe"?
They're all Jabba goons though - Ackbar would be a bit of the odd man out.

I'm seeing the pleated vest of Vizam in that pic, but maybe Chaka has nailed it with Vedain or Lathe.

it would actually be hilarious if it was Ackbar.. I kind of want it to be now...the more I think about it, lol.

all that said... we have a dope hammer head and the gammies we have are also amazing. I'm totally open arms to a whole skiff guard squad, I think they are some of the most bad ass space goons we've ever got to experience thanks to Jabba. I'm all in boys

Back